Coup de Grâce weekend raiding LF tank

90 Night Elf Druid
Hey there Stormrage! I will be transferring my guild over to Stormrage this week coming up! We are coming from the dead/ dying server of Blade's Edge, so were looking forward to the change of pace.

Anyways, we are looking for a few extra raiders to join our team! We are in need of a few standbys for those that don't want to commit to a raid schedule. But we are in need of a great tank and a great healer for our full time team!

Tanks
Protection paladin
Blood Deathknight

Healers
Holy Paladin

Raid days and times:
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from...
8:00pm-12:00am PST
11:00pm-3:00am EST
10:00pm-2:00am CST

Please apply online- http://coupdegraceguild.enjin.com

<Current guild progress>
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blade-s-edge/Coup+de+Gr%C3%A2ce
Edited by Adanessa on 12/18/2012 7:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Somebody contacted me a few days ago about you guys needing a frost dk? If you guys do at all, let me know. I'm going to be on a break for the next week maybe two, due to christmas vacation, but I would love to join up with you guys if there is room for me to raid. Let me know, and I'll toss in an app if so.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Do you remember who it was that contacted you? And we yes we would need an app. Our dps team is pretty set atm, however, if you cant start raiding for 2 weeks we might have something open up. Worst case scenario we could get you a back up spot, assuming the app goes well.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Alright, I'll put one in soon, probably within the week since I'll be out of town.

I don't remember who it was, it was a lvl 1 on stormrage saying you guys were looking for a frost dk and transferring over here. :P
Edited by Norgus on 12/10/2012 4:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
^
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
***Raid times are 10pm-2am.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I updated it =p
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
come on there's gotta be some good tanks out there!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]