How do I weapon up as Enh. Shammy?

100 Draenei Shaman
So I did the Arena of Annihilation, and I gave the quest award to my resto spec so I can run dungeons. But now I've decided I like running Enh. Shaman more. Problem is... I only have 429 dual weapons. And been running scenarios and not getting lucky.

Is there any place I can spend JP or VP to get some weapons to get me up to 450+? Or cash less than 5000G on the AH for a deluxe weapon? Doesn't look like BS makes one for shammies.
Reply Quote
I would suggest attempting a few of the heroics that drop 450+ IT weapons. You might have to use a mixture of fist, mace, and axe. You can find the dungeons that drop these weapons in the in-game dungeon thing-y.

I know heroic Shado-Pan Monastery has an epic fist weapon. Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
VP mace with Klaxxi honored iirc
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Shado-Pan monastery has two weapons, one elite. Then there is the Brewery, and one other (Jade Temple?), that drop the 463s.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
458 mace from Klaxxi for JP.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I'm not seeing the JP or VP mace when I go to the Klaxxi... and I am honored. There is a mace that requires Exalted with Klaxxi. It sells for gold.

Guess I'll have to queue as just DPS for the Shado-Pan Monastery (*shudder*).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yeah... no idea where people are pulling the weapons from Klaxxi below exalted, I'd suggest just doing heroic mogu'shan palace and shado-pan monastery repeatedly. Be warned, some jerk mistweaver monk will steal the epic weapon from you so I wouldn't put much faith in getting it...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I used the fists out of Niuzao Temple and Mogu'shan Palace.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
srry thought klaxxi vp mace was revered
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Shado'Pan epic fist>Niuzao Temple fist>Brewery Mace>Shado'Pan axe>Mogu'shan fist iirc. so you have 4 dungeons that drop 463+ weapons. also, Klaxxi mace is gold, not VP or JP iirc
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
http://www.wowhead.com/item=90087/lobstmourne

You can get this by killing all 6 of the Makura elites around Pandaria, then using the item you get from that to summon the last Makura who drops this.(you must be in enhance spec when you do it)

Here's a link to the item that summons him, from there you can find links to the location of the 6 elites:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=90172
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Thanks for all the advice! Time to start rare hunting while alternately queuing for heroics and scenarios.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]