Battletron

90 Pandaren Warrior
How the hell I meant to do this without 2 raid weapons + a bunch of other epics?

Besides the fact I need to sustain about 90k, I can't even survive the stupid eye laser without dying eventually, not to mention the random mine that explodes from 8 yards away and kills me

edit:

I know I need to re min-max my reforges, but I lost my reforgelite settings in the patch and I'm not that close, plus I can't even live to the enrage anyway.
Edited by Ðemolition on 12/9/2012 11:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Get gear.

That's pretty much what will make your life better.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Get a decent weapon and go arms. Pray for a series of TfB procs and hope you can beat the enrage.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I doubt I could even survive without glyphed bloodthirst, also I can't tell if berserker is worth it or not
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Battletron is a dps test fight, and it's meant to be. You need 80k+ to beat him.

Second wind + bloodthirst will keep you alive, just pop a few def cooldowns to survive blowing up 3 or so of his first orbs.

Took me many tries, but my sustained dps was a little over 80k, and that was just barely enough, the flames had just started falling.

If you could do every fight with mediocre gear, everyone would just blow through it.

If you think Battletron is tough....watch some of the rank 8 fights...those are brutal. I have 1/4 rank 8 bosses down having defeated Zen'Shar, again just barely before enrage/flames killed me. All the other 3 my dps is not high enough. Gear is the answer to those.
Edited by Bruzer on 12/10/2012 9:54 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]