PRIEST LF SEMI-CASUAL HEROIC/SKILLED GUILD

90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey, this is a list of exactly what I am looking for in a new guild and home for my priest.

1) Semi-Casual - I am looking to raid no more than 3 nights a week and no more than 3 hours at a time(per raid)

2) Heroic Focused - I would like to be part of a guild that has a heroic mindset. I play my priest exceptionally well and I am looking for a guild comprised of players with the same skill set. I hope to find a guild that will aim to remain competitive in terms of PvE progression while on a semi-casual raiding schedule.

3) Progression - I'm looking to join a guild that has completed 6/6 MV at the very least. I would prefer to join a guild that is further along in HoF and Terrace.

4) Horde faction

5) 10 Man Guild

My main spec is Discipline but I play each spec equally well. I much prefer a healing role while raiding but I have no problem playing Shadow as an offspec. I can raid Monday-Thursday and my raid time availability is very flexible.

Please feel free to respond to this thread or message me in game if you think I would be a good fit for your guild.

REALID: srotondo19@yahoo.ca
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Then Margaritaville is the perfect place for you!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Exsilium is a great healer. Would be a great asset to any team. Best of luck Ex.
Edited by Looneyone on 12/10/2012 2:13 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]