Abrasion Recruiting

90 Draenei Shaman
Abrasion's east coast team is currently recruiting for 10 man progression. We're currently 2/12 ToT (with T14 heroic experience) and looking to increase our presence on the realm. The team is lead by players who have had experience raiding since vanilla but caters to players from all backgrounds.

We are looking for raiders that are dedicated, enjoy a challenge, and are willing to improve when given criticism. Initially, attendance to all raids is suggested as a new recruit, but core raiders are expected to make at least 2/3 nights a week - continually being a "no show", or accepting an invite and not clarifying why you missed a raid will lead to you being dropped off the raiding list.

Abrasion is not a hardcore team, but we do expect you to bring your best to each and every raid. We will hold you accountable for your actions, and to our best ability offer you ways to improve, but it falls upon you to make those changes. We do maintain a friendly atmosphere otherwise, so it's always good if you're willing to be involved in this regard!

We're beginning to progress into heroics, and want raiders that are keen for a challenge.

Our current raiding times are (server time - EDST):
  • Wed 8pm - 11pm
  • Thu 8pm - 11pm
  • Mon 8pm - 11pm

We are actively recruiting for:
  • Tanks - Blood Death Knight or Brewmaster, willing to go DPS offspec
  • Melee DPS - Rogue, Monk
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock, Boomkin
  • Healers - Druid, Monk, Priest (either)

Other class/specs as well as casual players may feel free to apply for the lead up to, and beginning of patch 5.2. As we progress on new content, many more opportunities may arise for involvment in the raiding team.

Contact Wolfite, Spoondy or Candlewic in game.

Past Progression
T14: 2/6 H MV, 6/6 HoF and 4/4 ToES (Elite Protectors)
Edited by Spoondy on 3/21/2013 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Now 2/6 HoF.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Garalon dead before the end of the world. Now 3/6 HoF.

Still recruiting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
4/6 currently, still looking for a few more raiders to fill the roster!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Team has split from previous guild.

We are now called Abrasion and aiming to progress faster, with a more committed guild force.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Amber Shaper down! onwards!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Now actively looking for Mistweaver Monks or Resto Druids.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Grand Empress is down. Still actively recruiting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
3/4 Toes tonight! still looking for some more
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Sha of Fear now dead. Recruitment continues as we push into heroics.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Two heroic progression kills, Stone Guard and Feng, in the same number of nights.

Looking to keep on gearing up for a more dedicated and competitive push into 5.2 as we clear through 5.0 heroics.

Recruitment priorities have shifted. Now looking for a dedicated tank and one or two more ranged dps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
As 5.2 looms, we're actively recruiting all classes and specs. Preference is still given to those previously listed, but opportunities are now available for casual, semi-hardcore and hardcore players who wish to be involved in the guild.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
Hi frank and friends!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Still looking to fill out both our progression and casual roster.

Anybody is welcome to apply. Druid or Monk healers will be given priority.

(side-note: Jin'rokh dead)
Edited by Spoondy on 3/6/2013 4:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey guys,

I'd be interested in having a chat re recruitment. iLvl 480 resto druid. Used to raid pretty hardcore back in lvl80 days as a resto shammy. Just geared up through raid finder and looking for some raiding fun. Can commit to Mondays and Wednesdays most weeks. Send me an ingame message if u see me online :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
My current Guild is in a Hiatus and i would like to raid again - On my S/priest - not comfortable
off spec healing But with the right assistance am willing to give it a red hot go.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Searching for any non-pally tank.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Horridon down, working on Elders. Still looking for a non-pally tank to join the raid team.
Reply Quote
Still recruiting? I'm looking for a decent raiding guild. Have a pretty flawless record on my Death-Knight on Frostmorne been playing since beta vanilla (literally). Have raided everything, quit once we killed Algalon in 3.1 WotLK. Quit up until a few months ago, re-rolled Priest. Was in Tsunami for a long time (not sure if they are still around), and a few other guilds. Always either #1 on server or top 5.

Let me know, send me a whisper or mail etc. Been 90 for about a 2 weeks, ilvl is 477 HPS is usually between 35 - 60k hps depending on the fight can be lower or higher but majority of the time I'm on the top of the meters.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We've stopped raiding unfortunately.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]