How do you invite to the brawlers guild?

My friend got an invitation but doesn't know how to invite me, can anyone help?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
He's got to get to a higher rank before he can invite you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
He need to reach rank 7 with the guild brawler. To reach rank7, there is several fights to win. Good luck.

He will get his invitation in his mailbox at rank7.Then, he can give it to you by trading it or mailing it since its boe. I think he could also post it on the AH. But he's better to give it to you :-D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
He need to reach rank 7 with the guild brawler. To reach rank7, there is several fights to win. Good luck.

He will get his invitation in his mailbox at rank7.Then, he can give it to you by trading it or mailing it since its boe. I think he could also post it on the AH. But he's better to give it to you :-D

This is basically it. Although, he did not add, that getting to rank 7 will require quite a bit of skill and time, thus you should not rely on that as a way to transfer invites. :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/10/2012 02:43 AMPosted by Liforen
he did not add, that getting to rank 7 will require quite a bit of skill and time

Hey! I did typed good luck for one reason.

OP, i suggest you get a raid group going to help him get more buffs to boost his stats. I went there alone and i was hitting enrage on rank6 fights. I came back the day after with full raid buff+flask+food buff and got to rank 7. since that day i didnt continue. You can see my OS gear. Less then 470ilvl. If your friend is a war/mage/lock/hunter/ele shaman it will be quicker to get rank7.

Last time i was looking at fights, earth shield was still allowed and i really disagree with that.
Some might say that i used full raid buff and yes its true but the earth shield to me feel like cheating it.
Edited by Shaofanger on 12/10/2012 2:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
12/10/2012 02:47 AMPosted by Shaofanger
he did not add, that getting to rank 7 will require quite a bit of skill and time

Hey! I did typed good luck for one reason.

OP, i suggest you get a raid group going to help him get more buffs to boost his stats. I went there alone and i was hitting enrage on rank6 fights. I came back the day after with full raid buff+flask+food buff and got to rank 7. since that day i didnt continue. You can see my OS gear. Less then 470ilvl. If your friend is a war/mage/lock/hunter/ele shaman it will be quicker to get rank7.

Last time i was looking at fights, earth shield was still allowed and i really disagree with that.
Some might say that i used full raid buff and yes its true but the earth shield to me feel like cheating it.

You are really on the spot with this - it is best to get buffs from group while in battles. When people get in a large group too, they tend to exchange tips, so ascending the ranks becomes easier. Methinks Blizz intended for this a bit, at least.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/10/2012 03:00 AMPosted by Liforen
When people get in a large group too, they tend to exchange tips, so ascending the ranks becomes easier. Methinks Blizz intended for this a bit, at least.

You know, the first night i got in, we were around 12 from 4 different servers+ our friends and their friends of different server. We had 2 blood legions guys. No joke, Bnd/Zoomkins. So back to what you were typing. Can you imagine how much i learned on s priest in those idk 5-8hrs watching bnd playing? I was so happy that night that CRZ was in! The day after i went on the forum and saw the complaints about the long queue time and everything. I smiled.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
12/10/2012 03:06 AMPosted by Shaofanger
When people get in a large group too, they tend to exchange tips, so ascending the ranks becomes easier. Methinks Blizz intended for this a bit, at least.

You know, the first night i got in, we were around 12 from 4 different servers+ our friends and their friends of different server. We had 2 blood legions guys. No joke, Bnd/Zoomkins. So back to what you were typing. Can you imagine how much i learned on s priest in those idk 5-8hrs watching bnd playing? I was so happy that night that CRZ was in! The day after i went on the forum and saw the complaints about the long queue time and everything. I smiled.

I know what you mean dude, it was the same way for me. You get in one of those buff groups and people are super eager to help you out if you wipe on your boss. I had two rank 7's in a group trying to exchange tactics to finish their boss. We even had a mage that just got their invite, going around giving top mage food to every person (everyone helped that guy with his every fight, he started at rank 1 first fight)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]