[Delete please]

90 Tauren Shaman
Be mindful; much has changed in recent months, and now more than ever, things are not as they seem. Those who act hastily without thought or reason will find themselves caught in positions both untenable and inextricable, with little recourse and even fewer allies.

As for me, I've made it a point to be otherwise occupied in regions of Pandaria furthest from our illustrious Warchief's campaign on the southern shores of the Krasarang Wilds. While I have seen firsthand the push forward of the Dominance Offensive, I will not jeopardize the tenuous but stable detente between Baine Bloodhoof and the Prince of Stormwind by being an active aggressor against Operation: Shieldwall. My place as diplomatic consul rests solely in defusing tensions amongst our Pandaren allies, and convincing them that perhaps their trust in the sigil of Orgrim Doomhammer is not entirely misguided. Time was it stood for a higher ideal, but now, it threatens to lose any meaning it once had.

Be that as it may, know that you have eyes and ears in Pandaria.
Reply Quote
Thulgrom! <3 <3

Yeah, trust me... With what Kurshaw went through after being lost and returning to her people, she is not the reactionary leader she once was. Yeah, she's still got her sharp tongue, but she's not about to stand for warmongering.

I do hope this new peace we are trying to build with a neutral faction works out. This expansion really helps to justify a lot of what we were originally trying to do with our neutral stance on the Horde/Alliance war. Also, the little quest chain in Pandaria (No spoilers!) really sort of vindicates Kurshaw and her people. I'm excited. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, Huatar... No one is going to assassinate anyone. Well, WE won't... I won't speak for the Sons of Un'goro ;3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Thulgrom! <3 <3

Yeah, trust me... With what Kurshaw went through after being lost and returning to her people, she is not the reactionary leader she once was. Yeah, she's still got her sharp tongue, but she's not about to stand for warmongering.

I do hope this new peace we are trying to build with a neutral faction works out. This expansion really helps to justify a lot of what we were originally trying to do with our neutral stance on the Horde/Alliance war. Also, the little quest chain in Pandaria (No spoilers!) really sort of vindicates Kurshaw and her people. I'm excited. XD

The Houjin ask, 'Why do you fight?'

The Tushui ask, 'What is worth fighting for?'

Let both questions guide your reason. Should you seek my counsel, I keep company with the Grummles of Kun-Lai Summit, far from prying Kor'kron eyes. They will know where to find me.
Edited by Thulgrom on 12/11/2012 6:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Oh, Huatar... No one is going to assassinate anyone. Well, WE won't... I won't speak for the Sons of Un'goro ;3

If it makes anyone feel better, the Sons never let any part of our kills go to waste.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
12/11/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Bestiarius

If it makes anyone feel better, the Sons never let any part of our kills go to waste.

Besti has a cooking pot reserved just for me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hmm, interesting. I've been wondering what Leyatee and Azriell had cooked up. Well now, allow me to welcome you back!

Also, ICly Sals heard about the shadowhoof last night. Would you be interested in some RP? I can contact you in game and hash out details, if at all. We're big fans of server RP and recently cross faction RP, so it may align.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/12/2012 04:32 AMPosted by Sals
Hmm, interesting. I've been wondering what Leyatee and Azriell had cooked up. Well now, allow me to welcome you back!

Thanks Sals! It's good to be back! Yessss.....We have been plotting... many plots... and stuff... and things....
Uhhh....

Again, just reminding everyone that both The Windsong and Shadowhoof are recruiting!

Windsong Stalker Page:
windsongherd.guildlaunch.com

Thundering Herd Stalker Page:
http://thethunderingherd.freeforums.net/
Reply Quote
The Matriarch looks over the small goblin and grins. She leans on her newly acquired polearm before she speaks, "Ah, I've already contacted one of you. She is working out a small deal with me, so I would just stick with your Windsong. If we need more of you, I will send a hawk."

Kurshaw swishes her tail and waits for the goblin to walk away. Her eyes intently watch his every move like she might be sizing him up for a snack, but for now she is feeling lazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still need to get in contact with a few guilds Alliance side to rekindle our cross-faction RP. However, I would love to meet up some day Sals. Right now I'm just enjoying the game as I come back, so I'm not going to be roleplaying much this early on... Just some small gatherings and such.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
12/12/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Kurshaw
I still need to get in contact with a few guilds Alliance side to rekindle our cross-faction RP. However, I would love to meet up some day Sals. Right now I'm just enjoying the game as I come back, so I'm not going to be roleplaying much this early on... Just some small gatherings and such.

This is likely for the better, as larger gatherings would be noticed. There's no question that Orgrimmar is more than a bit paranoid at the moment; just ask anyone near Lordaeron.
Reply Quote
Ah.. CHOO! *Sniffle... Cough cough.* >:| I. Hate. Being. Sick.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in game as I struggle to get better. Good news is, I can just kill things while I drink soup.

I would also like to say thanks to everyone who has contacted me so far with interest in the guild and Thundering Herd Project! We will be having our first major meeting tonight at 7pm server time. If you have a tauren, contact Azriell for an invite.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
I am hoping I can be there! I'm so excited ^_^

/cow hugs for the sniffles! Get better~
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman

I would also like to say thanks to everyone who has contacted me so far with interest in the guild and Thundering Herd Project! We will be having our first major meeting tonight at 7pm server time. If you have a tauren, contact Azriell for an invite.

I work, unfortunately. Good luck with this, though.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
The scarred Shu'halo Brave flicks her ears back at the soft hoof-falls approaching.

"It's about time." she smirks to herself as she turns to greet the Elder Crone.

With a wry grin, Tiponi Darkmane bows deeply before Kurshaw.

Woo!! Super excited! As usual my timezone will likely exclude me from these events, but I will be looking on with interest!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
He leans down, looking at several maps spread out on a table, when one of his crew walked in, handing him an envelope. Raising an eyebrow, he takes it and opens it up to read. After several scans, he smirks, but worry is also marred on his face. Tucking it away, he returns to his maps, and makes a mental note to meet once more with those shadowy tauren.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great! Honestly, I agree that meetings need to be small anyways. I'm currently starting up talks with an alliance night elf guild ICly, so maybe that can be something to discuss. I would just like to OOCly and ICly touch base and rp with ya!

Also, Salss is the new alternative alt to reach me on, while I lvl him to become the new main.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior

I work, unfortunately. Good luck with this, though.

Alas, I do as well. I'll be there in spirit!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
12/13/2012 01:02 AMPosted by Kurshaw

I've got an event Ally-side for my Paladin at 6pm. I'll see if I can make it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
The event is just for tauren, correct? Sort of a shu'halo get together? No non-tauren allowed?
Reply Quote
Yup, this is the Shu'halo only event. It's not really anything major, just a small gathering to get the info network up and running. We won't be doing any of our more flashy events till the new year. :3

The Full moon will be our market. That's a free for all to anyone wanting to attend. If you want a slot to sell, however, then yes you would still need to be tauren. :3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Can't make it tonight ;-;
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
~Gasps~ What is this? The thread has fallen from the first page? Blasphemy!

Bump!

Also, both guilds are still recruiting! Whisper or message us if you're interested!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]