Calling out Badges

Ya I do like this thread, just for u guys, left my old team, created new one. 2279.

?????? LOL
Reply Quote
I'm gonna go ahead and bump this thread by quoting everything anyone said that was directed to me. Ty for all your interests in my arena endeavors, I really do have great fans in barthilas.

Gotta love how all the gladiators left your team as soon as your hit 2.2k.

Nothing sus at all.

They left cause I wouldn't pay them, gotta help guildies out, nawmsaying, thats why i was 2290 last night, huehuehuehuehuehu logic

fixed

2201, you panicing? huehuehuehuehueheu, idiot no friends.

Qonnect - "This player is not in a 3v3 Team"

#@@@%@@!!?

Heard the Gladiators wanted their carry team back.

I heard that they were payed for teir 2 carry only?

fresh team, 50 games, no glads, one night, 2279.

I am VERY curious to see responses, please post them in an orderly fashion, and I will get back to you as soon as possible, once again I would like to thank all my fans on barthilas, especially badjacent. And whoever squeak is, dat 2201 comment, haha so qt pie. I'm guessing you are refering to my old team? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/tichondrius/3v3/I%20WANT%20THIS%20ONE/ Was bored so i just made a new one lolol. You dream of hitting 2.2, I hit it then leave cuz 2ez yolo
Edited by Qonnect on 12/13/2012 10:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm gonna go ahead and bump this thread by quoting everything anyone said that was directed to me. Ty for all your interests in my arena endeavors, I really do have great fans in barthilas.

Gotta love how all the gladiators left your team as soon as your hit 2.2k.

Nothing sus at all.

fixed

2201, you panicing? huehuehuehuehueheu, idiot no friends.

Qonnect - "This player is not in a 3v3 Team"

#@@@%@@!!?

Heard the Gladiators wanted their carry team back.

I heard that they were payed for teir 2 carry only?

fresh team, 50 games, no glads, one night, 2279 only $200.

I am VERY curious to see responses, please post them in an orderly fashion, and I will get back to you as soon as possible, once again I would like to thank all my fans on barthilas, especially badjacent. And whoever squeak is, dat 2201 comment, haha so qt pie. I'm guessing you are refering to my old team? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/tichondrius/3v3/I%20WANT%20THIS%20ONE/ Was bored so i just made a new one lolol. You dream of hitting 2.2, I hit it then leave cuz 2expensive yolo

fixed
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
if you plan on staying in tich, don't see why you have to keep justifying your actions to the barthilas community
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Should book that warrior in for a chiropractor.
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Mutator
if you plan on staying in tich, don't see why you have to keep justifying your actions to the barthilas community

Just reminding people of barthilas how much I am better than everyone here, its mostly for the people in barthilas ally who can't break 1700 and think they have "friends" on world of warcraft like mr squeak here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Cheers for da fan nerd~
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
12/13/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Mutator

Because no one on tich cares, pretty much the same attitude everyone has on Barthilas.

Probably sent a message to his credit card company a 'LOOK GUISE I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF' message.
Reply Quote
has any bad in the history of video gaming cared so much about their rating, spent so much money on faction/realm transfers, wasted so much of their life and tried so ridiculously hard as Qonnect to get… wait for it… 2.2k with Glads and at a time when Hunter is arguably at it’s most powerful in this dumb unbalanced game.

you are still bad, stay bad. try harder Private Try Hard
Edited by Saralondé on 12/13/2012 9:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
back on topic. there is definitely something fishy about this 5s rating. never appeared on the 5v5 ladder. won't play anymore.

with the exception of Jovie, the team is full of average players and Badges has been carried to every decent rating he has ever got.

i call exploitation of the highest order and fair play for getting away with it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
tell me why 2.2 is a massive achievement worth bragging over again?
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 10:20 PMPosted by Nightmare

tell me why you dont have it again? and don't mentions seasons in wotlk because you tend to do that
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
12/13/2012 11:03 PMPosted by Qonnect

tell me why you dont have it again? and don't mentions seasons in wotlk because you tend to do that

PNAD!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
ill stick to my ~50 games per season
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
nothing suss
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Qonnect doing moar sus mmr exploits no. LOL the drood in his team has 9 RBG rating, that isn't sus at all.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/F%C3%B8rtyf%C3%B8ur/simple
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Aren't forums for discussion and usin them to accuse players of stuff is in breach of forum rules or did I misread something somewhere?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]