Todays patch....12/10/12

90 Worgen Death Knight
Mine too is still sitting at initialization.

And it was fine not 2 hours earlier.

Why do the programmers do this?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I played last night, fine... then got their update and it got stuck while trying to load. Now when I log in, the launcher takes forever, get to the "game is up to date" and click to log in.. get the launcher again. Then it takes forever, tries to download the patch... again... and then get this huge error that says "ERROR: The file "C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Updates\Wow-0-16357-Win-final.MPQ" appears to be corrupt. You may need to download this file again." Do I actually need to redownload it? This is ridiculous.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Same problem...
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Anighel,

What issue were you experiencing before?

It sounds like something is blocking the launcher from writing files. What security programs are you using? Did you run the game as an Admin?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
The patch sticks at 94.6% for a long time, then suddenly starts up and is ok. HMMMMM. Idiots need idiot lights..................
Edited by Losas on 12/10/2012 9:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
12/10/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Finol
I played last night, fine... then got their update and it got stuck while trying to load. Now when I log in, the launcher takes forever, get to the "game is up to date" and click to log in.. get the launcher again. Then it takes forever, tries to download the patch... again... and then get this huge error that says "ERROR: The file "C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Updates\Wow-0-16357-Win-final.MPQ" appears to be corrupt. You may need to download this file again." Do I actually need to redownload it? This is ridiculous.

same
Reply Quote
I am stuck at 93.5% (the last 263KB of a 5.xx MB file).

We must all have the same hardware and software for our systems to have this problem. Yeah, that's it.

Running wow.exe to bypass (for now)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Heads up...the patch loads to a point, for me 94.6%, then stalls there for about 5 minutes, then suddenly comes up with the Play light and is ok. If you are impatient like me, and kill the window before it does this, you will get corrupt patch file warning, you must reload. I deleted the .MPQ file, then started over and WAITED...lo and behold...it is ok. IMethinks idiots need idiot lights. LOL.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
ERROR #1 (0x13370001) Fatal Exception
Program: C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.1544\Agent.exe
Exception: 0xE06D7363 (unknown exception) at 0023:76A8C41F

Bah!
Limited play time and now its run out.

Thanks for nothing Blizz!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Same problem to me.. there is some corrupt file.. my launcher stay at 94%
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I don't think it was corrupt earlier.

What did they change that makes it see it as corrupt?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hello! My launcher opens fine my game updated smoothe and fast and i can log in with no issues, but the moment i see my character on screen i get Disconnected immediatly. I disabled and Deleted ALL addons, Checked my firewall, and deleted my Cache folder. Still getting DCed every time i log on no matter wich character or server. This happened to me last patch too i had to spend 2 days redownloading wow.... please help, and stop fixing things that arent broken.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I downloaded from http://patchup.info/wow/tfil/NA/ and it is updating files.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Yep stuck stuck, the file corrupt. It's not our PCs, it's the patch. This was after I exited because I was d/c 5x in a row.
Edited by Secondtime on 12/10/2012 9:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
12/10/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Atie

same

To this error, try this.. it works for me... we have to reset the launcher files..

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/deleting-battlenet-tools-folder-pc?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/10/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Finol

same here tried deleting file and downloading again same thing it gets stuck at 81% and 92% for me. I've tried deleting and reinstalling twice same thing it stops and does nothing if I close and re-enter it says corrupt. I've tried running as admin same thing. I'm not re-downloading the game because blizzard can't fix a couple MB freaking patch.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/10/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Polloxz

same

To this error, try this.. it works for me... we have to reset the launcher files..

https://us.battl.net/support/en/article/deleting-battlenet-tools-folder-pc?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS

I love it when players have an answer before Blizzard reps :) Thank you sir I did this while trying to update and instantly heard wow open in background!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I just went to the wow folder/updates/ deleted that wow file wow-0-16357-Win-final and tried again.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Syk
how many process should there be running?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]