Anyone Exalted with Shieldwall yet?

100 Human Warlock
I'm stuck at 20480/21000 today, but I feel like I probably missed at least 520 rep somewhere along the way between forgetting 8th Anniversary/Carousel buff and maybe an animal kill or two.

Anyone hit Exalted today and finish the quest line?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
how are you so high, i did it with buff every day and not revered yet.

killed a animal lord every day too
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I hit exalted yesterday. The main questline give a lot of rep, and some days I could get two or three steps in a row. I got my last 5k rep the last day just from them.

You could have missed it because you'd have to fly back there after turning the last one in the "mini-chains".
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Just finished it today, because I had missed a couple days of DMF buff and one day of Beastmaster. Otherwise woulda had it a day or two ago.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock

killed a animal lord every day too

Human hax.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
12/10/2012 11:50 PMPosted by Venirse

Human. Plus, with the commendation, revered to exalted only takes like 3-4 days. The thing about the commendation is that not only does it buff the amount of reputation you get from dailies, but it also buffs the reputation you get from the one-time quests, which reduces the amount of reputation you need to get from dailies in between one-time quests.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]