PALS 4 LIFE - 10 man squad recruiting

90 Draenei Shaman
Hi friends,

Ex-GM of Unfadable here and I'm looking to start a guild within a guild!

PALS 4 LIFE is looking for some talented raiders to fill our new 10-man team that will be focused on raiding. Our schedule is separate from the 25 man core team, however there is always opportunities to interchange based on weekly schedules.

The raid schedule is aimed at 2-3 weekday, nightly raids for those that can't normally align with the typical Laughing Skull raid schedule.

Currently looking at doing: Monday/Tues/Wednesday raiding from 9CST on.

We are looking at progression at a reasonable pace. I can't tolerate people who suck at a video game they PAY to play, so please apply only if you are capable of doing simple, repetitive tasks that results in us winning boss fights.

Currently, we are recruiting ALL classes/specs, but there is a priority on high quality TANKS. Please apply directly on the P4L website at www.thepalsforlife.com and specifically make note that you are applying to the 10-man team.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong point, so let me elaborate.

P4L is a 25-man guild primarily. There is a group of us who cannot make the standard raid times, due to work schedules, life obligations, etc. but because we enjoy staying under the same guild tag, we are basically starting a 10-man team that caters to an alternative schedule.

The guild-within-a-guild comment is stemming from my experience as a guild leader, thus making it feel run like a legitimate 10-man and not some "leftover scrub team" - basically what Clan of the Toes is.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
so two bad guilds within ONE guild? I am puzzled
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Good idea I heard 10mans are much easier
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I support Rajface.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
hi raj ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Raid pacific time and I'll tank for you occasionally!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Raj - Marow says if you want to join the greatest raiding guild ever, you can faction change back and join LotH
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The guild-within-a-guild comment is stemming from my experience as a guild leader, thus making it feel run like a legitimate 10-man and not some "leftover scrub team" - basically what Clan of the Toes is.

Raj has run a guild of very divergent personalities, who performed at a very high level for basically longer than any other guild except PALS.

p.s. Raj, how in the hell am I going to gank you now that you are alliance. I swear your turning me into Ahab. You are the only player on LS that I have actively hunted for 8 years and never got a killing blow on.
Reply Quote
Is Deus Vox still on this server?? Also Raj.. I'll bet you miss Flexx these days Haha
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
It's very neat to see old players that are still around- I rolled with Evolution at 60. Stay vintage ;)

All the best,

Pache
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I support this thread.

Love Mattnix
Edited by Stuky on 1/25/2013 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi friends,

Ex-GM of Unfadable here and I'm looking to start a guild within a guild!

PALS 4 LIFE is looking for some talented raiders to fill our new 10-man team that will be focused on raiding. Our schedule is separate from the 25 man core team, however there is always opportunities to interchange based on weekly schedules.

The raid schedule is aimed at 2-3 weekday, nightly raids for those that can't normally align with the typical Laughing Skull raid schedule.

Currently looking at doing: Monday/Tues/Wednesday raiding from 9CST on.

We are looking at progression at a reasonable pace. I can't tolerate people who suck at a video game they PAY to play, so please apply only if you are capable of doing simple, repetitive tasks that results in us winning boss fights.

Currently, we are recruiting ALL classes/specs, but there is a priority on high quality TANKS. Please apply directly on the P4L website at www.thepalsforlife.com and specifically make note that you are applying to the 10-man team.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

do you have down syndrome?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
02/26/2013 01:51 PMPosted by Valmiyr
Don't join, Rajface sucks and smells like a dirty arab.

Well, stop sniffin him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]