Triton Recruiting for 5.2+ (2/16H, 16/16N)

90 Pandaren Monk
[Current progression: 2/6H MSV, 6/6N HoF, 4/4 (Elite) Terrace]

[Important note! We will be adding a Thursday raid when 5.2 drops to push server firsts]

Interested in raiding at a later time that better fits your work/school/play schedule? Triton is a 10 man guild comprised of players like you who have too much going on at a normal time to be able to make most raids. The majority of us have been playing since vanilla, in all aspects of progression (including some GMs and raid leaders of US race guilds), and carry the same level of dedication and quality of raiders as our 6pm brethren. We were competitive in Cataclysm (server second Glory of the DS raider, top 5 on nearly every heroic kill in DS) and we aim to be competitive here.

[Raid Schedule CST/Server Time]
Tuesday: 11pm-2am
Wednesday: 11pm-2am

[What We Need]

Mistweaver Monk: Medium
Disc Priest: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Shadow Priest: Medium
Retribution Paladin: Medium

We're primarily looking for a skilled Mistweaver Monk or Discipline Preist to help us progress ferther and compete harder in MoP. Please be confident and able to heal Gara'jal and Tsulong, and carry a deep understanding of the mechanics of the others.

We're also interested in couple DPS, preferably one caster and one plate melee. For melee specifically, please know and and be confident in your ability to overcome mechanics on fights like Garalon and Will of the Emperor.

As we're looking to be the best 10m ally raiding group in 5.2, we're also interested in recruiting subs for our main raids. As a sub, you'll get free repairs and priority slots on our secondary runs (which we cleared 6/6 MSV before 3/4s of the server had in our secondary run). Play well as a sub and you'll be swapped in and trialed on main progression raids. Play well there and you'll likely be promoted to Raider and all that jazz!

As a raider, you're given free repairs, gems (epics when they come out), the best enchants, food, flasks, and potions every week. If you work hard for us, we will make it easier for you.

Feel free to add me to Real ID if you have any questions or concerns: midtownmelee#1613
Edited by Jinduku on 2/16/2013 2:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Bump. Oh, and I provide muffinz, not cookies.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump. 4/6MSV and 1/6HoF after our first two days.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Bump. We're always looking for players taking initiative and being able to carry their own weight. Just be able to take things with a grain of salt for criticism, unless you're me because I get yelled at 24/7 during raids just for being gnome.

We have fun while raiding, and we have fun during the off-times as well. We're also looking for players interested for challenge modes to be able to play their characters at the next level.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump, 6/6 MSV in 2.5 hours, our second week. One shot Will, two shot Elegon. Looking to clear more of HoF tomorrow!
Edited by Jinduku on 12/19/2012 12:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Bump. He'll have to update the original post, but now 2/6 in HOF as well.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bumpdated.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump, looking for a healer, preferably Priest/Paladin. Getting back into raiding next Wednesday!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bump, tired of 8/16N.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bump, 11/16N now. 6/6 MSV, 5/6 HoF.

Needing a priest/monk healer!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bump, come raid 2 nights a week and kill bosses!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Hola - I plan on messaging one of you kind folks in-game when I get home later.

I'm a Frost Mage looking to join a good raiding guild. I am currently ilvl 472 and have significant experience with the fights in raid finder, but have researched and watched many videos regarding the Normal and Heroic content.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bump, still looking for a priest/monk healer or a solid spriest/lock.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bump, killed Empress and Elite Protectors this week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bump, killed Tsulong in 4 attempts, Lei Shi in 3 attempts, Sha in 4 attempts. Starting heroic MSV tomorrow!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Killed heroic Stone Guard in 3 attempts, Feng in 7.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Swapping to 3 nights to compete harder in 5.2 (second best 10m group on ally side right now). Updated what we're recruiting, as well as what sort of expectations we have for subs/raiders.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm somewhat interested in raiding with you guys on my alt Shadow Priest. It's more than raid ready and I'd like to actually put it to good use. Your hours are pretty much perfect for me, though we do end our raid nights in SnM at 11, so I might need 5 minutes or so to grab a snack/drink/bio etc. If we do go slightly over our usual raid times during progression then I will be a bit late.

Be forewarned: I have almost no desire whatsoever to play Disc (since I'd really rather not play another healer at the moment), but if it were absolutely needed of me to do so I'd be willing to put in the time/effort to gear for it and get more familiar with the spec. I'm comfortable with Shadow, I know how to play it well, and it's really what I'd rather play given the chance.

My raid experience can probably speak for itself, but if you need parses from LFR/whatever I'll do what's necessary to get them. Hit me up in game if you have any questions/concerns.

BNet: Royce#1456
Priest Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/Lorelei/advanced
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Talked to Royce in-game, still looking for more! Don't go into 5.2 unprepared!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bumping this, 5.2 is one day away!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]