a

90 Blood Elf Priest
Apparently a misunderstanding. Consequences will ensue for my member's. Thank you all.
Edited by Lillèth on 12/10/2012 6:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
12/10/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Lillèth
I invited him, and made him a 'social rank' they have permission to withdraw a few things a day from the guild bank.

You should probably fix your permissions, because those screenshots suggest otherwise.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/10/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Fréon
I invited him, and made him a 'social rank' they have permission to withdraw a few things a day from the guild bank.

You should probably fix your permissions, because those screenshots suggest otherwise.

Already did ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
That really sucks man. Just stick with the ticket. If everything you say is true, the GMs will most likely get your stuff back.
Edited by Genesis on 12/10/2012 6:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Being the Guild Leader of iGuild, I would like to point out that 1) Im not stupid enough to let socials use my bank. at all. And 2) No.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
@Zerg, whoever thinks that 'I' stole from Zerg first is stupid.

Whoever did steal from Zerg will have consequences and be punished - I thank you all.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I would also like to inform you, Lilleth, that Blizzard does not interfere with in-Guild disputes.
At all. By promoting him to Social, you gave him permission to take anything he wanted from the bank. This is entirely your fault and no one elses. Im sorry that you had to learn this the hard way, but it was completely preventable, and therefore, nothing will happen.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I would also like to inform you, Lilleth, that Blizzard does not interfere with in-Guild disputes.
At all. By promoting him to Social, you gave him permission to take anything he wanted from the bank. This is entirely your fault and no one elses. Im sorry that you had to learn this the hard way, but it was completely preventable, and therefore, nothing will happen.

Actually they do. There is a guild bank theft policy, and it is enforced.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh hi guys, this is a pst from Keroscene/Paladout that ninjad our bank.
[18:56:38] [W From] [Kerobank]: nice trick with the DK chip :)
[18:56:51] [W From] [1:Kerobank]: not as good as mine, but still not bad
[18:57:17] [W To] [1:Kerobank]: no idea what youre talking about sweetheart
[19:01:24] [W From] [1:Kerobank]: Btw, if you were wondering how i did the 12x all stacks thing, wait until 3 for the reset ^.^
[19:01:34] [W To] [1:Kerobank]: lol i know
[19:01:37] [W From] [1:Kerobank]: Ah good
[19:01:54] [W To] [1:Kerobank]: i am all sorts of over it sweetie
[19:02:26] [W From] [1:Kerobank]: you can't get banned over it, so why not admit it
[19:02:30] [W From] [1:Kerobank]: as you can see, i'm still here after i took all your stuff

i thought this was funny too.
[19:03:31] [W From] [1:Kerobank]: oh, the total of your loot; 15k, mine 47k

anyways, i love you all and i am fat.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Some people.

You guys didn't deserve that, Chip.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I know and thank you, but I would like to say that the guild Procure shouldn't have a poopy reputation just because of three of their members. It is what it is.
On a brighter note, I had Cheesy Beefaroni tonight and it has been a long time for something like that....it was sex in my mouth.

I love you all and I take Valtrex to suppress my Herpes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]