Say it loud: "I'm Gnome and I'm Proud!"

90 Gnome Mage
:D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
12/10/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Tsavis
When you actually manage to take back Gnomeregon, then you might have something to be proud of, but then again maybe not as it's been eight years now.

Ah yes...I don't recall the citizens of Stormwind taking back their city by themselves from the orcs. So, perhaps if the Alliance actually helped, we've have it back now.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
12/10/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Myshel
Hey, gnomes, hey, yo, hey, up here. I got a question. Do you guys have a major city yet? No? The tall races won't help you? You know why right? They don't like you. You're creepy, and short, and fugly, and you make things that blow up for no reason. No go away before I put my punting shoes on.

And this from the people that crashed a ship into Azeroth and call it a city...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
12/11/2012 10:11 PMPosted by Reginn
Your only problem...you don't have a Mario...

Win!
Reply Quote
Some strange archaeological relic that was unearthed near Uldum predicted that today would be the end of all things on Azeroth. An apocalypse would march across the land, laying waste to everything in its path.

They were right.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/578654_395998497148338_1908484581_n.jpg

Gnomes win.

Game over.
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warrior
Reportin in from Fethermoon!
Reply Quote
awesome! I might have to roll a gnome on your server.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
<puts on pointy hat>
<tries to blend in long enough to punt someone>
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I am Gnome, EAT MY PYRO!!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
I'm super cute.
Reply Quote
<puts on pointy hat>
<tries to blend in long enough to punt someone>

*sniff*

*sniff*

Ewwww...what's that smell?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I wanted to point out that the turnip paint gun turns you little...things..orange.

I have a chocolate factory in need of workers. I'll be seeing each and every one of you :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I wanted to point out that the turnip paint gun turns you little...things..orange.

I have a chocolate factory in need of workers. I'll be seeing each and every one of you :)

I'm sorry, but we're otherwise employed with more pressing matters, such as downing the Sha of Anger that you humans seem to have contributed toward the manifestation thereof.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

it's their busy season, toys don't make themselves you know.

You can probably pick up a few cheap after the New Years layoffs.
Reply Quote
65 Gnome Priest
Fantastic!!!

Congrats Gnomes!

I miss you guys... hope to see you soon!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
GJ Gnomes!

p.s. I feel really tall.

*walks carefully out of the thread, being careful to not trample any gnomes underhoof*
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
Goblins
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
12/21/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Dominusfrig
Goblins

...are inferior.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
12/21/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Dominusfrig
Goblins

are gangly gnomes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]