Say it loud: "I'm Gnome and I'm Proud!"

90 Human Paladin
I love this thread and the pictures. Cute gnomes!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Proud Terenas Gnome here!

If Gnomes could be Druids I would never play anything else, seriously... we could shapeshift into bear cubs... or kittens... or saplings... The possibilities are endless.

Hmm... I have a great idea for an invention, be back later.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Oh for the love of....

This is what happens when you leave them unattended. They begin to revolt. We need to stuff them back into their shoe boxes.
Reply Quote
61 Orc Death Knight
just looking at the picture makes my leg tired
Reply Quote
Huzzah!

@Forbs: well said (on various items) and congrats to Gnomeregan Forever's achievement(s)!

I am Gnome, and I am Proud.
Reply Quote
I cant hear you...?

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/GnomereganForever/G4-FirelandsGR120812Lrg.jpg
Caption: We're Gnome, and we're proud. Over two years and two hundred Gnomes strong, all-Gnome guild <Gnomeregan Forever> celebrates Dungeon/Raid Achievement #106 with a guild Firelands run.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/GnomereganForever/G4-Jaina091512_zps48833046.jpg
Caption: Gnomeregan Forever salutes our fellow Gnome guilds. Keep up the good fight! Show the Tall Folk how we roll in G-town!

Power to the Little People!

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"

Yea this pic pretty much is full of epic win.
Reply Quote
Not once do I regret that bizarre engineering accident that turned my formerly human self into the vivacious beauty of my current form. There is nothing to compare with being a gnome. It's just sad that so few can handle so much awesome.

Congrats to your guild! Continue to stand together proud!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
So you managed to do Firelands with all Gnomes... In Mists of Pandaria
/slowclap

So we're taking care of older content so that we can further come together as a unit and know where our strengths lie as well as our weaknesses since, you know, Blizzard hasn't seen fit to give us many of the other powerful DPS classes that the other races enjoy (and as an all-gnome guild, we don't bring in what we don't have available).

/bow

We've taken Firelands WITHOUT paladins, hunters, or druids. We've been practicing in the instances of Mists and have taken every one of them. NOW we're ready to raid Mists as a cohesive unit that knows its capabilities.
Edited by Gizzywig on 12/11/2012 1:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
74 Gnome Warrior
*Jumps up and down waving excitedly.* I am a Gnome and loving it.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
12/11/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Gnomekicker
just looking at the picture makes my leg tired

Well, if you wouldn't miss so much, maybe it wouldn't be so fatigued.

/pat
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
12/11/2012 01:41 AMPosted by Kudegras
How come every time someone shows interest in joining your guild you tell them no? I am o Wyrmrest and will be sure to avoid such a unwelcoming group.

Let me explain it to you in simple words a Human can understand. There needs to be many more Gnome guilds...not just one. Only when there are loud and proud Gnome guilds on every realm in Warcraft will the ridiculous Gnome hate demonstrated in this thread be reversed.
12/11/2012 01:45 AMPosted by Kudegras
I'll stomp a gnome then conjure up a table of refreshments while I watch the little midget bleed.

Yeah, that sounds very welcoming for sure.

/slowclap

I'm guessing the number of bosses your guild has brought down without ANY Druids, Shamans, Hunters, or Paladins in the raid is probably just about zero.

Looks like we gotcha there huh?

Hehe. Video footage of gnome raids would be pretty cool too.

Gnomes are nothing if not accomodating...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP8fJUwtH4o

I want to hear from more Gnome guilds! I know youre out there! Sound off!

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Yay for Gnomes!! :D
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Hunter
If this were facebook, I'd be clicking the "Like" button.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight

Solomon, you need to realize that there is NOTHING more terrifying to a Horde player than a Gnome in PvP. Think about it...

If you get beat by a Gnome, you cant show your face in Orgrimmar anymore. People will be walking up to you saying: "Dood...I heard you got beat by a Gnome. Can I have your stuff?"

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"

There's still the awkward running animation, heads, and small-ish array of beards that totally doesn't do it for me.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
/slowclap

So we're taking care of older content so that we can further come together as a unit and know where our strengths lie as well as our weaknesses since, you know, Blizzard hasn't seen fit to give us many of the other powerful DPS classes that the other races enjoy (and as an all-gnome guild, we don't bring in what we don't have available).

/bow

We've taken Firelands WITHOUT paladins, hunters, or druids. We've been practicing in the instances of Mists and have taken every one of them. NOW we're ready to raid Mists as a cohesive unit that knows its capabilities.

I vote we get Paladins.

Glory to the Light... bulb!
Reply Quote
43 Orc Hunter
I like eating Gnomes and I'm proud!
What?They're goood with some Salad,don't judge me!
Now,we are those Draeni Tentacles to put in my stew...?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Gnomes... I have you to thank for the revelation that horde is the place for me!

Seriously, I came this >< close to rolling alliance. You guys saved me.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Well, we know where all the footballs will be gathering. Now to light the flare to call in the punters...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
It's like tauren in my guild
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]