Hello SC, how are you?

90 Draenei Paladin
Hello Scarlet Crusade, long time no see, I hope you are all well? I once played here long ago as a character named Volk the Troll Hunter. I really enjoyed the PVP and roleplay. As a few of you know I left after the death of a RL friend and drama I helped create being upset and burned out.
I am now a relocated Canadian living in California and a new father to an incredible little troll... with some spare time again and a desire to roleplay and create new adventures.
I was wondering if there is still RP here and guilds that travel, raid and Roleplay?
If so please let me know here or at my email. VolkX@aol.com
It would be great to play here once again.

Thank you for taking time to read.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
A lot of people have left. Depending on how long ago you played here, you may not recognize more than a couple of names.

Talking horde-side, of course: raiding is all but non-existent. If there is RP, it occurs within guilds. Once in a while, a guild advertises here on the forum, so you can get an idea of what kinds of guilds are available. Other than guild advertisements, the forum is all but dead.

SC is a very quiet and lonely place these days.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Palavarosa, I remember you from back in the day, in fact i think we actually had a great time in PVP open world fighting long ago at the old TM farms. Thanks for the news. I guess the roleplay migration to another server or game happened.

Take care.
v.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Glad to hear life is treating you a bit better Volk. Nice to see some of the old vanilla crew still around. Enjoy your time around.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
All good now Slayth, working in Hollywood and enjoying my son as he grows up. :)
I was around yesterday and the RP is still there just hidden away.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Hello, hello
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]