Forsaken, the look that kills transmog?

90 Undead Death Knight
I was talking to another forsaken last night that was mad about how the forsaken look ruins the transmogrify "sets". I disagree because I believe they provide a unique look that no other Races can copy.

EDIT:
engrish
Edited by Odinsreaver on 12/11/2012 1:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
wut
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
I wish I had the option of using the Chinese models for Forsaken.

They're so much nicer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/11/2012 01:40 AMPosted by Johnsie
Try Again.

I think he means the bones/facial disconfiguration.

I don't think he means to imply that you cannot copy them through the use of vanity/fun items, but that he is excluding these for the sake of discussion.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
12/11/2012 01:40 AMPosted by Johnsie
Try Again.

I don't get it, try what?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
It works for some sets, and other classes. Others, not so much.

Death Knight armor looks okay with it depending on the color scheme. It just screams to me "my armor is broken but I have literally no damns to give, I kill you anyway".

Things like Mage armor is a different story. How do sleeves not just fall off?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I was talking to another forsaken last night that was mad about how the forsaken look ruins the transmogrify "sets". I disagree because I believe they provide a unique look that no other Races can copy.

EDIT:
engrish

Now now, undead arent any uglier than any other horde race.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

EDIT:
engrish

Now now, undead arent any uglier than any other horde race.

I'm cute, darn you!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You're upset that the gear you can change... doesn't look like the other gear you can change..? Whatttttt
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
There is a boneless forsaken model blizz has avalible, they just wont give it to us. My femsaken still looks great however, no bones about it...

Still there could be an option to choose forsaken in varing states frozen decay, though I dont like to think about that really. I just assume it gets no worse but looking at them you just want to heal or help them or something, perhaps bandage them?

I keep thinking cinobites in hellrasier, but even they dont have that much missing skin.
Edited by Hunteravalon on 12/11/2012 11:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I think plate on UD look awesome, I don't know what you're talking about.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]