Guild keeps getting hacked

25 Night Elf Druid
12/11/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Madmerini
I work in this industry

Then you realize the proper way to do thing and chain of command.

Blues here are NOT GMs..
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I do understand and I never said I agree with taking it to the forums.
I just felt a proper post with my point of view could make things clear and we could get this all over with.

Situation is under control now.
Sorry for any disturbances this might have caused.
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Priest
12/11/2012 04:08 PMPosted by Madmerini
I just felt a proper post with my point of view could make things clear and we could get this all over with.

I'll give you this much, it did indeed shed some more light on what was really happening versus what the OP was trying to state was going on.

Good luck with your ticket, though unless they were compromised, nothing will happen as you gave them permission to do what they did.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
That's why I vowed not to promote anyone until I feel it's safe.
Thank you all for your time. And again, I apologize for any disturbances this all might have caused.

If there is a way to catch this guy - I certainly will.

EDIT:
I found the culprit.
Edited by Madmerini on 12/11/2012 4:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
76 Draenei Paladin
If I were you I would presume that your computer and your friends' computers are compromised and look for spyware. That would go far to explain why this keeps happening and why OP feels like s/he is being observed and stalked.

As far as your English, it is impeccable. I notice details, and I would not know it was your second language.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk

As far as your English, it is impeccable. I notice details, and I would not know it was your second language.

He speaks too formally. It's sad, but it's the state of English these days.

I have a Portuguese friend that lives in New York. He said he went to Brazil and they told him he spoke "weird" because he uses a formal speech pattern that natives do not use.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I can speak informally too, lol.
Just trying to be "polite" here...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]