the succubus/seemtresscorner:

90 Blood Elf Warlock
horde not the bad guys/time for new leadership!!!

well hiya folks today i like to comment on a new distrubing trend. THATS BLIZZ'ES BAD LISTING OF US HORDE PLAYERS. WE ALL NOW BY NOW WHAT A IN STORY LINE WHAT A JERK HELSCREAM IS AND THE WHOLE HE TRIED TO STAB VOLJIN THING. JUST GOT TO ME.WHEN I GOT A NOTE VIA GAME DESINERS FROM VOLJIN I FREAKED. MY TOON WANTED NOT TO GO ANYWHERE NEAR ORGIMAR, BUT I LOVE THE HORDE. I JUST HOPE THAT THEY DON'T MAKE IT LIKE THE HORDE IS THE BAD GUYS AND ALLIANCE THE GOOD THAT WOULD BE SAD. INSTEAD I LIKE TO SEE A SYSTEM WEAR WE CAN CHOOSE WHAT FACTION TO BE FRIENDLY WITH. LIKE A BLOOD ELF NIGHT ELF ALLIANCE SINCE IN STORY LINE WE WERE ALL HIGH BORN, AND HOW KOOL WOULD IT BE FOR THE DREANI AND BLOOD ELEVES TO BE FRIENDS.AND PERSONALLY THE WORGEN AND TROLLS SHOULD FORM AN ALLIANCE TOO HOW KOOL WOULD THAT BE.WELL MY FEELINGS ANYWAY
Edited by Kkdiamenyu on 12/10/2012 5:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
WHY DOES IT KEEP YELLING?

WHY DOES IT THINK THIS IS A GOOD TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION?

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ROLEPLAY?

WHY IS THIS CALLED THE SUCCUBUS/SEEMSTRESSCORNER?

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

I CAN READ CAPS FINE BUT THIS IS UNINTELLIGIBLE.

MAKE IT STOP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
This thread scares me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]