Blizz focuses on new lore so...

85 Tauren Shaman
Since Blizz has no real interest in making the lore make sense should we all just go for straight up wish fulfillment?

High Elves and ogres and fifty foot robots?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Thorim for High King. Drakonids as a playable race. Orcs without back problems.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Cobble for Warchief. That's my only wish.

Bow to me now and I will remember you when ill be Warchief.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/10/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Skytotem

All of those exist.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Mogu join the Burning Legion
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Turalyon is actually Tyr.

The order of the Silver Hand still exists

Dwarves bleed alcohol and breathe noxious gas
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Ba'kon for warchief.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
12/10/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Hadrexion
All of those exist.

I thought the 'playable' bit there would be implied.
Reply Quote
62 Orc Death Knight
12/10/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Skytotem
fifty foot robots?

Playable Fel Reavers? !@#$ yea!
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
Tirion and the other idiots up in Lordaeron are killed by invisible space aliens that leave as soon as they are done, and the Forsaken-Argent war starts up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Since Blizz has no real interest in making the lore make sense should we all just go for straight up wish fulfillment?

Isn't that what they've been doing for a while?

A little bit in Cataclysm, and the entire idea of MoP seems to be Blizzard catering to people begging for some things, like MoP. I've also noticed people asking to see certain lore developments, Blizzard delivering, but they haven't been quite what we pictured.
Reply Quote
68 Night Elf Druid
Actually, I wish they would put "cloud" kingdoms in Outland and have "skyships" connect the various kingdoms. We could also discover that Draenor isn't the only planet floating inside the Twisting Nether.

Oh yeah. I wish they would stop connecting the Shadow to the Fel. Or at least say that the Shadow is a part of the Fel but the Fel is not a part of the Shadow. More Church of the Forgotten Shadow stuff I guess.
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Priest
Have the Argent Crusade join the forsaken, but then the ACs tactics are too brutal for the forsaken, then forsaken druids are born. The forsaken can now reproduce because Sylvanas willed it. Also make Velen president of outland and have Tyrande and go neutral (also her voice can only have the thickest troll accent).
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Garrosh...and Nazgrim....

>.> <.<
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
All factions are suddenly neutral.

Except this also frustrates them, since no one will do anything to anyone. When any character is asked about anything, they will righteously defend their stance of not having a stance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
All factions are suddenly neutral.

Except this also frustrates them, since no one will do anything to anyone. When any character is asked about anything, they will righteously defend their stance of not having a stance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpaQpyU_QiM
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]