Server merge.

This server is dead, can we merge it with another?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
As we already knew, in an effort to alleviate server problems, Blizzard is actively merging servers all the time. As such, and as of today, the recent news is that Azuremyst will be merging with Azureclear to make the Azure server. It's said that this will happen over the next week as Blizzard transfers us a few at a time in unbiased and rolling groups, do not get discouraged if you log in and find friends missing. When all is said and done we will all be on the same server once again. It is going to take place over several days, just keep calm and stay logged in. You will all have your names changed on a first come, first serve basis however so be prepared and think of some back up names if someone has the same character name as you and gets there first! Be sure to let your in game friends know this as well. Best of luck friend!
Edited by Ject on 1/1/2013 7:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wait so US-Azuremyst is merging with US-Azureclear?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
pics or it didn't happen
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Azureclear? lol someone was trolled. There is no server merger news atm. But i do agree we should see free xfers soon. It's amazing how dead and the number of decent player that are leaving. Please do consider some measure to repop our server blizz or let us leave free of charge.
Edited by Unbridled on 1/7/2013 7:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/07/2013 07:26 PMPosted by Unbridled
Azureclear? lol someone was trolled.

Are you sure? It sounds legit to me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
there is no server named Azureclear.... try and find it
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/22/2013 08:35 AMPosted by Mercutîo
there is no server named Azureclear.... try and find it

???
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
I wish they would merg us with another PvE server that is low pop. maybe two. We definitely need the community.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Any community Azuremyst conjures up now can be only but a shadow of its former glory.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Hey i am still here, so that counts for something.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Did they ever marge a server with you guys? (used to raid here so pretty interested)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
No, AZ has not.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Azuremyst is dead? Since when?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/04/2013 07:37 PMPosted by Everlu
Any community Azuremyst conjures up now can be only but a shadow of its former glory.

Sad isn't it. Look at our server forum. Look at trade chat.

Seriously...... I'm leveling a Pally because it's so bad. You know..... The class that I have always said is for the player that cries "in real life" if his toon dies.

I have been crying a little, inside, over this server for a very long time now.
Edited by Lif on 3/2/2013 9:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I think Blizzard is moving towards server sharing, if you notice all the phasing I wouldn't be surprised if they implemented cross-realm guild recruitment and being able to 10/25 man together.

Also, I'm new to the server, so you at least have one new player! Comming from Khaz Modan/Spinebreak which has been dieing for quite some time now.

But aside from that I'd say that the WoW community has changed, I remember a time when forums were flooded with people calling out getting ganked in world and trying to put hits up on other players, people gathering to form 40 mans, waiting hours to form a Kara group and being really excited to see Opera. The game is much easier which makes it nice since I work a lot now so I don't have the time I used to, but I certainly miss the hardcore raiding scene. Regardless I think the phasing is a step in the right direction, it's nice to see people running around me doing the quests I am and getting mad when they steal my quest mob, it sort of rings of the old days where you'd wander around Azeroth and bump into people a long the way.

It surprises me too that people complain about the phasing because I like seeing other players and the older zones alive again. I mean jeeze, it's awesome to see some people standing in Dalaran/Shat.
Edited by Crob on 3/20/2013 8:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]