World PVPs Finest Join us Now!

(Locked)

1 Night Elf Hunter
Who would want to join a guild full of cowards? And OP? Before you say anything, your track record in a mediocris pugna is quite bad (figure out what mediocris pugna means).

Edit:
Also, do not run away when someone has you in a 1v1 fight pansy. Fight back.

Edit:
Also, do not run away when you get killed in battle by fewer people either pansy.
Edited by Mediocris on 12/10/2012 10:26 PM PST
1 Night Elf Hunter
Who would want to join a guild full of cowards? And OP? Before you say anything, your track record in a mediocris pugna is quite bad (figure out what mediocris pugna means).

Edit:

Edit:
Also, do not run away when you get killed in battle by fewer people either pansy.

You will find this funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BxZ4_x8nPI&feature=youtu.be

lol That is funny. I almost fell out of my chair from laughing so hard.
60 Human Paladin
This entire thread is full of terrible
57 Orc Warrior
12/10/2012 11:20 PMPosted by Zanneth
This entire thread is full of terrible
and you posting in it just made it worse.
90 Human Paladin
As you all can see. Horde have a passionate hate for us. Not just me. My guild. Troll on people.. troll on...
90 Blood Elf Rogue
12/11/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Reszo
As you all can see. Horde have a passionate hate for us. Not just me. My guild. Troll on people.. troll on...

I see (based on other fourms here) that even members of your own faction have a passionate hate for you as well.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey ladies and gents!

Check out our new recruitment video made by Buttonyo @ youtube.com/buttonbashergaming

You forgot to add the part where when your raid is starting to wipe you as a guild master bubble hearth's or runs away and mounts up. This should of been added. JOIN WORLD PVP'S FAILEST TODAY!!! WE ARE FULL OF BADS AND OUR GUILD MASTER HAS NO SKILLS AND BUBBLE HEARTHS AND LEAVES OUR GUILDIES TO DIE!!

We need to get some youtube videos of him doing that on here.
90 Human Paladin
12/11/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Sistask
We need to get some youtube videos of him doing that on here.

Oh there's many videos of horde getting owned. We don't have time to waste on every horde we kill. People get bored. Especially when its TCT bads. =)
90 Draenei Priest

Edit:

Edit:

So says the level 1 Alt. Talk about coward, "pot calling kettle black"
90 Blood Elf Rogue

Edit:

Edit:

So says the level 1 Alt. Talk about coward, "pot calling kettle black"

Say that to the main then little boy.
90 Human Paladin
12/11/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Sistask

He would....

But the main got banned for power trolling/harassing wpf on these very forums...
90 Blood Elf Rogue
12/11/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Invincible

He would....

But the main got banned for power trolling/harassing wpf on these very forums...

The main is still here.
90 Human Paladin
12/11/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Sistask
The main is still here.

Main is bad regardless.
90 Undead Rogue
12/11/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Fearmybursty
You forgot to add the part where when your raid is starting to wipe you as a guild master bubble hearth's or runs away and mounts up. This should of been added. JOIN WORLD PVP'S FAILEST TODAY!!! WE ARE FULL OF BADS AND OUR GUILD MASTER HAS NO SKILLS AND BUBBLE HEARTHS AND LEAVES OUR GUILDIES TO DIE!!

Why the hell would they or anyone making a guild promo add something like that?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]