Extreme hunter solo

90 Night Elf Hunter
Ok so first off check out :
http://www.youtube.com/user/Kripparrian?feature=g-high-u
http://www.youtube.com/user/DurendilLeHunt?feature=g-high-u
http://www.youtube.com/user/DIsteevnash?feature=g-user-c
Those 3 hunters are amazing. Steevenash has some great guides, kripparian is the worlds top hunter, and durendil is an AMAZING extreme soloer.

With that being said my own youtube channel is official up again. As of last night I started uploading solo vids. Ive got a mop guide, dps as marks and survival guide going up as I write this, soloing aq 20, aq 40, razergore 2.0 for this last patch, and more.

My guides won't be perfect but they should help you be aware of most of the mechanics to look out for how to do at least decent dps as marks and survival and such. So check all of out and start running your friends thru raids amazing them ;D I do base my guides off of both Steevnash and durendil so I have to definatly give them both props for getting me into extreme hunter soloing and showing myself how to solo various mechanics and bosses. =D Anyways hope these youtube channels help you and thanks for watching!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Oh I forgot to mention besides hunter soloing I will also be making guides on how to do raid bosses in current tier as a hunter (I should start raiding this week so hopefully guides for those raids coming soon meanwhile wotlk solo raids I am uploading how to do the 10 mans and will work on 25 mans this cmoning week)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Kripparian is not anywhere near close to the worlds top hunter... He's one of the few top-raiding hunters that actually makes videos, but he himself is not even as good as the other Midwinter hunter (using kill videos and WoL to come to this conclusion)

Other than that, good luck with your new channel, and best of luck :P! I'll be sure to check the vids out!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Oh really? I know he used to be (or at least everyone said he used to be) so I kinda just assumed he was a top hunter still.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Uploaded how to guides for toc 10, naxx 10, and a few of the first bosses in ulduar....

OS3D 10 man, rest of ulduar, icc (except dream walker) 10 man incoming over the next week.

Gots to do voiceovers for them and lower thier size/convert to mp4. Will try to get that done over this next week. Also starting 25 mans in wotlk to solo so hopefully depending on how that goes 25 wotlk solo guides coming soon! Check out durendil in the meantime (where im getting most of my insperation from at this moment)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Kripparian is not anywhere near close to the worlds top hunter... He's one of the few top-raiding hunters that actually makes videos, but he himself is not even as good as the other Midwinter hunter (using kill videos and WoL to come to this conclusion)

Other than that, good luck with your new channel, and best of luck :P! I'll be sure to check the vids out!

You do realize that Krip has an LFR weapon and Kenny has had (variously) 489, 502, and 496 weapons?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Not sure the purpose for referencing Kripparian's youtube - I do check his videos out often, but they have little to nothing to do with hunters 95%+ of the time. Kripp is a youtube gaming personality/"celebrity" who just happens to play Hunter in 1 of the many games he plays. His page is hardly a compendium of Hunter information.
Reply Quote
55 Orc Warrior
1 day ago
kenny isnt as close as good as kripp is look at his weapon for christs sake
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yea its been a while since I've personally checked Kripp out. I know he he hops in between games a lot but from what I understand hes a pretty decent hunter. Or used to be anyways (I assume you don't really lose skill). In his wow videos he at least trys to give you information so I respect him for that. I respect any wow youtuber that puts wow videos out there with actual how to guides as opposed to "look at me killing ppls in bg's im so leet". Plus he has at the very least got world first ironman challenge.

But check him out if you want or dont. Your call. Its out there tho....dangling like a lure......weather the lure is shiny or not is up to you the fishies! =D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Glad to see others making videos of solos.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Dysphoria will always be the best solo master to me, even if they've retired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoFtKeSc0Zo

Anyone remember this? BRD, @lvl60.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/12/2012 09:04 PMPosted by Ilci
Dysphoria will always be the best solo master to me, even if they've retired.
Dysphoria was one-of-a-kind. Awesome hunter skills, but was never elitist about it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I actually never payed a single attention to other hunters till last xpac. Mainly the extreme solo stuff caught my attention hence why I am now doing it myself. I miss the gold though from it.

Anyways ....
All bosses from Ulduar 10 soloed. Thorim was a bit tough and yogg was also a challenge.
OS3D 10 man soloed (had to delete the drake since I already had one sad face)
TOC 10 soloed
Naxx 10 soloed
icc 10 soloed. The only boss we cant solo yet that I know of is dreamwalker. Even with BM spirit beast we dont have the healing output to heal her past 20% even with bandages. So at best thats a 2 man. Boats easily duable tho.
EOE soloed.

So I got I think all the wotlk 10 man raids soloed and thrown up on my utubes channel now. So if your interested in learning how to solo certain bosses I explain all the mechanics and junk. Working on 26 man now. (naxx 25 plague quarters a real challenge)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
12/14/2012 09:03 AMPosted by Wenll
naxx 25 plague quarters a real challenge
I think the hardest one there is noth, who isn't too bad because you can force the adds to despawn. Heigan is mostly a joke, and loatheb you just time your heals. I know I have individual guides in the description section for the 10 man versions in my videos, so if there's anything you're having trouble with feel free to take a look to see if there's something else that could help with your videos. GL :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Finished soloing naxx 25 man for the most part. Patchwork was actually pretty hard. Gluth I accidently did 10 man so will need to redo next reset. kaelthuzad was......challenging as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]