Nobody wants to join

So my guild finapix is is not doing so well and I was wondering if there's any thing I could do to help my guild get more active and non active member and level up the guild.
Nobody wants to join. Like I will go up to level 2-3-4 and ask if they want to join and they all say no.
Ps. If you want to join the name is finapix and were in uldaman

I WANT YOUR OPINION ON THIS
Please help me out
Edited by Paladore on 12/10/2012 9:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Why should anyone join? What's your guild about? What are you offering people that they cannot get elsewhere? Nobody wants to join a guild just to be XP batteries and get nothing in return, so sell yourself. What's your recruiting message? What are your guild's goals? What type of guild are you?

Guild levels rarely matter as long as your guild's goals and environment are appealing to people.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I agree with Sola, and make sure tho you are recruiting the kind of people you want, not just random ppl to fill it up. Let ppl know what kind of guild you are, what you offer and what kind of people you want. I am so turned off by impersonal whispers inviting me to a guild when i didnt have one, a good recruiting statement and attitude in trade will get you started on the right track.
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Paladore
Nobody wants to join. Like I will go up to level 2-3-4 and ask if they want to join and they all say no.

I am going to stop you right there and just bluntly say no.. Never do that. A guilds reputation on a server is the utmost important. Inviting randoms just to suit your needs will bring your guild down faster than anything. If you want to go and invite random people? Chill out in goldshire and strike up conversations. Do it for a couple of days and I can almost bet you that people will start seeing interests in your guild.

Step 1: Everything that sol just told you. Figure it out.
Step 2: The Server Community is EVERYTHING. Build alliances with larger populated guilds. Get your character up to max level and start running pvp or pve raids.
Step 3: Once you have completed step 1 and step 2 venture out into the Guild Recruitment forum and make a post saying "Rerolling a guild on (server). Looking for all who is interested. This is what this guild has to offer.. This is what we plan to accomplish."

Once you start getting people the ball is in your court. It will be hard at first because people don't want to join a guild that is new. Why? Stability. There are too many level 1 guilds who think they know what it takes and then they either fall apart due to random trolls or fall apart because the guild leader didnt realize how hard it would be.

Dec 11, 2012 Paladore joined guild finapix

A side note: Rome wasn't built in a day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]