Alliance SuperGuild. (By super, I mean active

90 Night Elf Hunter
We need to have some kind of symposium with the active guild leaders. Maybe we could actually get a decent 25 man raiding guild together.

There's nobody left, we're all scrounging for the last 5 people not willing to leave their guilds. We're in kind of dire straits here.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I was actually thinking this earlier. I can't understand why everyone just doesn't combine the guilds so you guys can actually progress. Although I can see a fight occurring over who gets to be GL...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
We could just revolve the guild leadership.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
12/10/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Terrinn
We could just revolve the guild leadership.

That could be one way, although I could see trust issues forming. It would be nice if Bliz implemented co-guild leadership. I am sure that topic has come up at some point but not sure of their stance on it.

I would suggest a brand new guild because most people don't like the idea of their guild being absorbed by another guild. Getting Glvl25 again should be easy. Maybe everyone submit g-names and vote on it.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Pay for my faction change and I will level up and lead the Alliance to glory.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Lol, we were talking about this in raid for a lil tonight. Merging with civil to form a 25 group, we're the only ones with msv down fully anyway, and my guild has 2 raid groups.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The Hardest thing for me would be the joining an OLD guild, I'm not into rebuilding old "glory." Whats dead let be dead. Start fresh And New.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
12/12/2012 09:18 AMPosted by Akantha
The Hardest thing for me would be the joining an OLD guild, I'm not into rebuilding old "glory." Whats dead let be dead. Start fresh And New.

Good reason to go with a new name! Besides, new members tend to feel isolated and old members tend to feel superior when this happens. Everyone should be new and equal.

I wish you guys luck, even though some of you like to try to kill me (and succeed sometimes!)

Edit:
For GoT fans: "What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger"
alliance (dead) could become stronger if you guys band together
Edited by Warlockjen on 12/12/2012 9:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm with Akantha, definitely start fresh and new. Even if your guild is 'downing more !@#$', you won't be when people leave/xfer off and you have no pool to recruit from.
Reply Quote
We don't have to be in a guild together to raid.

Would any of you be interested in a joint guild 10 or 25 man run with DOTB? We have many classes and specs who are highly interested in raiding. We are 4/6 MSV 10.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
No, Jessy. Thank you though.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Alliance, do you guys exist on SH? I've never seen you b4.
Reply Quote
if your auction house wasn't awful i'd play alliance more. 600g+ for windsong. =/
not very appealing hanging out in a ghost town.

Alliance, do you guys exist on SH? I've never seen you b4.

i saw a group do nalak the other day. it was incredible(never saw alliance do sha/gal. i just wanted to watch but then a shadowpriest started attacking me.
Edited by Fran on 4/24/2013 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]