Rate the transmorg

90 Draenei Shaman
Seems like we have another hour till servers are up. Let's see some those transmorgs out there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I love this one. What do you think guys? Is purple my color and don't you love how the tabbard brings out the white glow of my eyes? ( grins).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
@Jaqua 10/10

Everything matches really great
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You too Attasia! Your all gold and glittery! ( Shields her eyes from the blinding light). I bet Pally's are all Jelly huh?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I know right!! Lots of gold happening here lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Dro
Tha' Darkspear gon' beat ya all!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
A Darkspear who supports elves?!

MADNESS!

Also I like the set..minus the tabard.

9/10
Reply Quote
8/10

One of the more original Monk style sets, imo. I dig it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
Love it, very orc champion!

10/10

http://i.imgur.com/nNLDL.jpg

Armory ain't updating - so that's the transmog set in the image.

... ya can also rate the Greatfather Winter get-up I got goin', if ya want.
Reply Quote
@ Maoseitun -- 10/10, either way.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/10

That transmog is pretty insane.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
7/10

I feel like you could get a different shield and weapon. It's a good start, though.
Reply Quote
I like it, very battle preist like, 10/10
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
9/10

Classic blue/gold color theme with minor use of tertiary colors, whether intentional or not, looks fantastic.

I don't like capes on Worgen, though. They just look... eh.
Edited by Moloak on 12/11/2012 3:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
8/10

Nice armor but the shield kind of sticks out.
Reply Quote
Nice mustache. I'm a fan of that Shaman set, which looks nice with the tabard you've got. Bonus points for the humor of a Draenei with Kargath's blade fists.

10/10

I've already been rated.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Nice mustache. I'm a fan of that Shaman set, which looks nice with the tabard you've got. Bonus points for the humor of a Draenei with Kargath's blade fists.

10/10

I've already been rated.

I'm rating you again.

I love that you're wearing a kilt. Real men wear kilts. Also, the staff matches surprisingly well, as do the shoulders (I had no idea shoulders were that humongous on an Orc).

My only quibble is that it does not appear to be a transmog set. So, for that -alone-, 9/10.
Reply Quote

10/10

I've already been rated.

I'm rating you again.

I love that you're wearing a kilt. Real men wear kilts. Also, the staff matches surprisingly well, as do the shoulders (I had no idea shoulders were that humongous on an Orc).

My only quibble is that it does not appear to be a transmog set. So, for that -alone-, 9/10.

Thanks. And, yes... this one will be transmogged to my tanking set once I get the staff to drop. For now, it remains an RP set. My current transmog will pop up after my next log out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Kormosh: I know you've been rated before and I'm not to throw out numbers but I really like your set. You really match what I presumed an orcish monk would dress like - Looking near blademaster but also very shamanistic. You ought to be very proud of what you've done.

Tiriél: I love that you found a set to match that tiara. Your visual give me the indication of a blood elf priestess/magi so much that I thought you were a mage at first.

No need to rate my set - I'm kinda cheating by the fact that it's an actual set.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Kormosh: I know you've been rated before and I'm not to throw out numbers but I really like your set. You really match what I presumed an orcish monk would dress like - Looking near blademaster but also very shamanistic. You ought to be very proud of what you've done.

Tiriél: I love that you found a set to match that tiara. Your visual give me the indication of a blood elf priestess/magi so much that I thought you were a mage at first.

No need to rate my set - I'm kinda cheating by the fact that it's an actual set.

So am I, but that doesn't mean you can't be creative with it.

9/10 on the set, only because I find the helm of the set looks a bit silly. Nice choice with the weapons, though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]