Selling Battle Pets

90 Orc Rogue
Feel free to look through my pet list on the armory. If there's a pet I can cage then I'm willing to sell it. Just post here with what pet you want and the price you're willing to pay for it.
Reply Quote
If you are interested in making an ally to sell some pets i may want a few pets.Also i was wondering if you would sell a leveled pet
Edited by Dippindøtz on 12/11/2012 6:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Yeah I can sell to alliance, already have a human rogue I can transfer items to. Just name the pet and price you're looking to pay for it.

edit: Yeah I would sell a leveled pet, right now I'm trying to get mine to 25 so I can do the pandaria pet battle quests then I'll more than likely sell the magical crawdad and landro's lil XT pet if anyone wants those.
Edited by Ahveros on 12/12/2012 11:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I have a pandaren fire spirit and air spirit, both are almost level 25. Whisper me ingame if you wish to purchase them.
Reply Quote
my friend who wanted to buy em transferred and doesnt have much gold so im sorry about that
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
... I do this when I need gold on a new realm.. Very easy to transfer gold between toons on realms now (provided they will buy the pet on the new realm of course =P )
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]