[Bug] Ally Spirit of Harmony Vendor gone

90 Human Priest
Today I went to exchange a couple Spirit of Harmonies for some Golden Lotus to make some flasks, I found that the vendor is no longer there.

I suspect the issue is due to phasing after completing the quest with Anduin inside the Shrine of the Seven Stars dealing with the soldiers affected by the Sha.

This is NOT COOL!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I am having the same issue
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I am having the same issue... completed a Shieldwall: Offensive quest, and now half of the NPCs in the Shrine aren't appearing...this is a major problem. Can't use Spirits among other things.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Any new's blue's, I would like to use my spirits of harmony's but the vendor is no where to be found. Any assistance would be great just to get me out of phase.
Edited by Ukiah on 12/11/2012 2:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Same thing here. Haven't been able to see the vendor for days.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Also having this issue. Can't see the gear upgrade NPC either.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
An answer of some sort would be nice. I also have a ticket open, but I doubt that will produce any result.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I also am having an issue with phasing after the anduin wrynn quest.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Having the same problem. my ticket was answered. they dont have a fix for it yet but they are aware of it.
Reply Quote
12 Draenei Shaman
Yeah I have had the same issue for 3 days. It will probably be fixed in a few weeks until then stockpile your spirits of harmony.
Reply Quote
12 Draenei Shaman
Issue as of today was fixed for me on Grizzly Hills server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]