Why Webin got carried

1 Tauren Priest
I was making a new toon on my favorite server Terenas, when I came across one of the most respected Resto Druids on the server, Webin. Webin is known for his great pvp skills, but when I saw him, I was surprised...

I was simply trying to level another toon, when I noticed Webin was killing random nightsabers in the wild.

WHAT A NOOB!

How did this guy get glad, obviously he got carried extremely hard

I suggest all of you put him on ignore, what a phoney!

http://s1304.beta.photobucket.com/user/johnson22231/media/WoWScrnShot_121012_202743.jpg.html
Reply Quote
34 Orc Shaman
WOW this is certainly a shock. I am both saddened and disgusted. The fact that the face of the server can really be this bad? i am deeply dissapointed. Webin will be the first one on my ignore list in quite some time. Webin you sir are a fraud, do not show your face around these parts anymore. This is my home and i protect my home.
Reply Quote
20 Human Paladin
This just makes me sick, i always knew deep down something was askew on terenas. My women's intuition was right again! How could we let something like this happen? beats me but we better not let it happen again. Disgruntled doesn't even begin to describe my feelings right now. Excuse my french but this is bullcrap!
Reply Quote
5 Dwarf Priest
Gizella, first let me bid you warm welcomes. First i want to say you are completely right girl! his attitude was one thing but man am i mad. I'm really starting to hate that guy. I'm so peeved off right now. You get him girl.
Reply Quote
20 Human Paladin
If he catches me on the wrong day he won't be a happy camper! Webin is dead meat. The shady business he participated in can not continue. Him and his chum bobblehead should honestly server and name change they have a pretty bad rep.
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Rogue
I've played with bobble and webin, and to be honest, im sick and tired of them ruining the reputation of home. My home, the wonderful, always beautiful terenas. terenas 4lyfe ^-^
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'm not sure whats going on here but that Webin guy seems like a serious tool!
Reply Quote
18 Troll Druid
Webin is half the druid I am, i wreck noobs lyke him n3day
Reply Quote
18 Night Elf Druid
GO PLAY GOD COMP YOU DISGRACEFUL BOY. WEBIN YOU ARE WELCOME HERE NO LONGER.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
HI
Reply Quote
18 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
bump

#forummaster
Reply Quote
83 Draenei Death Knight
I don't get it....
Reply Quote
31 Troll Mage
Why do dumb people like you have to be trolls, this is a serious forum and needs to be treated with the upmost respect
Reply Quote
2 Troll Druid
Today i happened upon Webin again in the wild. He was killing nightsabers... I cant even express my disappointment in words. Here is a screenshot.
http://s1304.photobucket.com/user/johnson22231/media/WoWScrnShot_121012_202743.jpg.html

I am in utter shock. Insanity will pursue if i happen upon Webin. Be warned.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]