So the Monkey King is pals with Anduin

85 Tauren Shaman
Thought the Hozen were supposed to be our guys Blizz :\
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Not really, that only applies to Jade Forest. Only the Forest Hozen are Horde aligned and all other Hozen you meet are hostile to both factions.

Similar for Alliance, only Pearlfin are aligned. Ones in Krasarang are neutral while Kun-lai is mostly sha-corrupted other than a few neutral ones.

The Monkey King probably gives zero cares about Horde being aligned with them. He -just- came out from being frozen in jade and probably doesn't care about the Horde-Forest Hozen alliance, especially when he hears Garrosh is going to use the bell.

Funny enough, when freed he says he's going to throw a ookin party for you and Anduin for doing so. Inviting all the Forest, Mountain and Sky Hozen.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sky Hozen.

wait wait wait, sky hozen?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Really we're going to be upset that the Monkey King befriends Anduin? I have to call foul.

Sky Hozen.

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
12/10/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Shaithiss
wait wait wait, sky hozen?

Mhm, probably just being silly though since he's a huge prankster(and also rhymes a lot, which is neat).

If Sky Hozen is actually a thing, I'll probably find out tomorrow or something, next part of the quest chain involves looking for the pieces of the mallet which he split and sent to Hozen friends across Pandaria.

Pic anyways, http://i.imgur.com/mcUqM.png
Reply Quote
I'm slightly scared if sky hozen become real (imagining giant pandaria pidgeons in monkey form).
Edited by Shaithiss on 12/10/2012 2:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
12/10/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Skytotem
Thought the Hozen were supposed to be our guys Blizz :\

As I said before, the Horde don't ally with the hozen.

They ally with the hozen equivalent of Appalachia.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Only evil hozen align with the Horde.

And wasn't the Monkey King the bro of the Emperor and showed him how to purge the sha, etc?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
12/10/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Valius
Really we're going to be upset that the Monkey King befriends Anduin? I have to call foul.

Um... yes?

We get saddled with the worst of the entire hozen race and you guys get to pal around with their awesome king? How'd you like it if all your Jinyu had three minute memory and the Horde got a wise and powerful Jinyu Emperor? :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Sky hozen are either a joke or the ones in the mountains of the Valley of the Four Winds.
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 02:52 PMPosted by Pumlaxer
Sky hozen are either a joke or the ones in the mountains of the Valley of the Four Winds.

The Kunzen? Those are described in the dailies as mountain hozen who migrated down to the valley.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/10/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Shaithiss

The Kunzen? Those are described in the dailies as mountain hozen who migrated down to the valley.

Yeah... So a joke then.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The sky hozen serve the Wicked Witch of the West. Everyone knows that.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Maybe Sky Hozen are Hozen spirits or something? Maybe Hozen believe their dead go to the clouds or some 'monkey heaven' equivalent?
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Skytotem
Maybe Sky Hozen are Hozen spirits or something? Maybe Hozen believe their dead go to the clouds or some 'monkey heaven' equivalent?

... that could be interesting actualy.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
The Monkey King showed up? I guess this means Shaohao is next.

As for Anduin and the Monkey King, it doesn't bother me. Dezco seemed chumy with Anduin, too, as did several of the Celestials.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/10/2012 02:58 PMPosted by Egrem
The sky hozen serve the Wicked Witch of the West. Everyone knows that.

So that means they melt?
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Death Knight
Alliance are the good guys horde are the chaotic evil guys. What game have you been playing?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/10/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Steinsgate
Alliance are the good guys horde are the chaotic evil guys. What game have you been playing?

Nothing to do with this thread.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
12/10/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Steinsgate

What does that have to do with the Hozen king?

12/10/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Abal
As for Anduin and the Monkey King, it doesn't bother me. Dezco seemed chumy with Anduin, too, as did several of the Celestials.

I wouldn't be so bothered if we interacted with him y'know... at all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]