Grand Empress Inquiry

90 Pandaren Shaman
While standing inside of a Dissonance Field or Corrupted Dissonance Field, can you take magic damage of any kind?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You still take dmg from Cry of Terror if you are the one with the debuff while standing in the Dissonance Field.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Mystery solved. Thank you very much!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You have to move out to get a heal or use some form of self-healing or damage reduction on yourself. Personally as a boomkin I barkskin and might even rejuv/cenarion ward myself so I can stay in longer without dipping low on health.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/10/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Barbo
You still take dmg from Cry of Terror if you are the one with the debuff while standing in the Dissonance Field.

No, you don't.

It is all absorbed since it is damage that you're doing to other players (including yourself).

The only think that can damage you inside the corrupted thing is Corruption from the field (75k per tick)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/10/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Barbo

Cry of Terror will not damage you while in the dissoence field, the damage it would have done is absorbed by the field. The damage you take is from the dissonence dield itself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]