Constructive criticisim please

90 Goblin Priest
I am still trying to improve my over all dps. Any shadow priests that can give me some help please feel free.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What's your current DPS, rotation, etc.?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
The sticky at the top will cover most of what you need. If you're looking for specific troubleshooting, you'll have to post logs.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Please include logs uploaded to www.worldoflogs.com when you make a post like this. Not sure if you have some recent logs? Check on www.wow-heroes.com to see if there are any associated with your character. If there are none, make a WoL account and read the information on how to upload logs. Head into LFR or your guild's raid and obtain data for a WoL parse.

Simply telling use you keep up SW:P and VT up 100% of the time and use MB on CD and for all DI procs may be very far from the truth.

You are missing enchants on a few pieces: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/Protofish/advanced Fixing that will be a start, but providing logs from a raid environment would give you the best feedback.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]