wont let me log in 12/10/12

(Locked)

89 Dwarf Hunter
all realms red but none say offline... why cant i log in? u guys get hacked again?
90 Blood Elf Mage
having the same problem here :(
90 Night Elf Druid
me 3
90 Night Elf Druid
Also having the same problem, i have had it before aswell.
My patch is 5.1.0 (16309) (Release x64).
I click on the realm, is gets to connecting and then i disconnect back to the login page.
90 Human Mage
^ same
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Same problem here. Playing on a Macbook Pro 10.7.5, I also updated the game. If some of you are having this problem maybe you already had WoW sitting open and tried to log back in this morning, but there's been a patch so you need to exit. I did this tho and am still having the problem.
90 Pandaren Warrior
Same with me, realms are RED
90 Worgen Death Knight
Same problem
90 Night Elf Druid
I have relaunched with the patcher, i didnt notice any patches being made. Could you please reply with your current patch?
90 Night Elf Druid
fromfaraway here... downloaded patch, works now... course put me in the choose a realm page at first but after starting a character on "suggested realm" i was able to change realm and log in
90 Night Elf Druid
I am still patch 5.1.0 (16309), is there a way to manualy download the patch. Because using the launcher doesnt seem to be working.
90 Worgen Death Knight
same problem to and last night it was fine >.<
90 Blood Elf Mage
i close my wow and try to launch again..
there is something to download and update the client, i am able to login now
file size is about 2 mb

cheers
90 Pandaren Monk
Red realms here.
So glad to see this issue is not just me again. This is my third round of this and has occurred with the last 3 updates since MoP went live. None of the suggestions ever work, then miraculously 5 or 6 days later everything is fine again. HAHA
MVP - Technical Support
97 Draenei Mage
12/10/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Aussies
I am still patch 5.1.0 (16309), is there a way to manualy download the patch. Because using the launcher doesnt seem to be working.

16357 links :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tygIpOma0_TaD3r9KuqNDFHrXbdWeSYEXcP09lr_1lk/edit

12/10/2012 08:43 AMPosted by Gyiatso
Red realms here.

Red realms indicate a client/server mismatch. Restart then open from your Launcher
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]