Glyph of the lone ranger

90 Human Paladin
removes your ability to command pets but increases your damage by 15-20% and passively provides you with 5% crit or 5% haste depending on spec.

Blizzardplease!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Am I late? Is there still some of this horse to beat? I know its all ready dead but people keep doing it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/10/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Quibbrel
Am I late? Is there still some of this horse to beat? I know its all ready dead but people keep doing it.

I'd much rather see this horse beaten than see another thread asking for more Stable Slots. Some of us couldn't care less about rare / special tames, or even having a pet at all.

I would say though that this should be spec specific (Marks I think would make the most sense) and not a glyph.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I would like to see the glyph, if they did make it spec specific, I might actually go back to marks as more than just there for my dual spec achieve.
Reply Quote
8 Undead Rogue
removes your ability to command pets but increases your damage by 15-20% and passively provides you with 5% crit or 5% haste depending on spec.

Blizzardplease!

-And Plate damage mitigation
-And all abilities are instacast
-%25 SrS damage is returned as healing to the Hunter
-Allow for Gun Parry
-Realistic Dodge
-Dual wield pistols

If you are gonna make me a melee class, you gotta go all in.

/facepalm
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

Blizzardplease!

Yeah, the 15-20% damage and 5% haste is really going to make up for losing Master's Call, making the only decent 75 Tier talent(s) unusable, losing Spirit Bond, nixing all pet CC's and Utility/Buffs/Debuffs, dropping Roar of Sacrifice, throwing away your ability to solo content, etc., etc.

Stop with this crap, the pet is too ingratiated into our game mechanics to remove it at this point.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Reroll shaman and pretend like Lightning bolt shoots Arrows.
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Yougotbowed
You can never be too sure if its dead or not though. Horses are pretty tricky..

Better blow it up to be safe
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]