LF guild <Horde>

90 Blood Elf Warlock
I am looking for a social non-dramatic guild to raid in, group with, and pvp with. I have almost every class @ 90 and can focus on a particular one if it suits what is needed. I do not need a spot right away. Not looking for anything crazy hardcore in the sense of 6-7 days a week non-stop raiding. I am a very experienced raider but I try to avoid the stresses that go with that non stop raiding stuff. With that being said I know each class as anyone should.

If your guild is LFM, and established, I am willing to standby for whenever a time comes that someone emos out and leaves and you need a fill to continue on. Just grouping, pvping, etc is fine until that point arises.

My wife plays to and would like to have her in the guild with her toons for alt runs or w/e grouping is done outside raids to be part of the guild as well.

Thanks for looking.
Edited by Alanown on 12/17/2012 6:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Heyo!

My wife and I are trying to rebuild a casual guild with plans to raid on friday evenings. You are totally welcome to join us! :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Cmon slackers
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
So horde side like this normally?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
No, Do you and your wife even lift?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I would suggest maybe working on your gear a bit then maybe someone would take your post more seriously. Unless this lock isn't your main.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
As the post stated I will play what is needed. Eleven (11) 90's.... 345k gold to spend on gear as needed. Again I will bend to what is needed.

When I posted this I just happened to be logged in on my warlock doing the Celestials dailies and my cloth CD.

And yes I do lift. I wouldn't consider my wife's workouts lifting ><
Edited by Alanown on 12/20/2012 2:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
wait 11? wow

i thought i was doing good with 5 lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well we're pretty casual, 3 raid nights 830-1130, occasional pvp but not much, looking for some solid ranged dps or melee dps with a tank offspec. if you want feel free to toss me a tell in game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Will do. Kind off and on tonight. Moving again tomorrow year lease is up and moving into a better place closer to the base I am stationed at. After that soon as I get on will holler at you. Thanks for the info.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]