Hi fellow hunters! I seek your advice =D

90 Night Elf Hunter
So,I love pet collecting (I can tame one more pet) I am looking for something Unique, something most if any hunters uses.

I have my own thoughts on which pets that would be, but I would like your advice / opinions =D

Also...I may be letting go of a few of my Molten Front spiders to make room for more of the new rares =(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
wow-petopia.com

The 5.1 link at the top left shows all the new pets that are available.
Reply Quote
29 Blood Elf Hunter
Don't look for something that's rare, look for something that has cool skills, like Fire Breath or some sort of DoT. I personally love my Dragonhawk, but that's just me. Hope that helps you decide easier :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
personally i like to stable raid buff pets with rare skins of both normal and BM variety.
and 1 PVP pet. i think that leaves me 3 slots for collecting but by then youll have enough cool looking pets that you wont really care about filling up the space
Edited by Endl on 12/11/2012 9:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Browse through my pets and you may get an idea or two.

I've been collecting the 9 wolves. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]