PRIEST ILVL 482 LF SEMI-CASUAL SKILLED GUILD!

100 Blood Elf Priest
Hey, this is a list of exactly what I am looking for in a new guild and home for my priest.

1) Semi-Casual - I am looking to raid no more than 3 nights a week and no more than 3 hours at a time(per raid)

2) Heroic Focused - I would like to be part of a guild that has a heroic mindset. I play my priest exceptionally well and I am looking for a guild comprised of players with the same skill set. I hope to find a guild that will aim to remain competitive in terms of PvE progression while on a semi-casual raiding schedule.

3) Progression - I'm looking to join a guild that has completed 6/6 MV and 3/6 HoF at the very least. I would prefer to join a guild that is further along in HoF and Terrace.

4) Horde faction

5) 10 Man Guild

My main spec is Discipline but I play each spec equally well. I much prefer a healing role while raiding but I have no problem playing Shadow as an offspec. I can raid Monday-Thursday and my raid time availability is very flexible.

Please feel free to respond to this thread or message me in game if you think I would be a good fit for your guild.

REALID: srotondo19@yahoo.ca
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Posting this on five different realms over the course of two months is obviously not getting you anywhere. Please go away.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Vox
Don't mind Mag, she just doesn't like blonde blood elves.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I like blonde blood elves.

What was this thread about? I swore I posted in it before.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey, we are Silver and we are recruiting for our second group. If that sounds scary not to worry. Silver was formed a month ago (mid November) with 10 whole new ppl, today our core is 16/16 normal and 5/16 heroic. We are forming a second progression group and trying to get it going by this Tuesday.
The first few ppl we have are 10/16 so we are doing our best to recruit ppl with similar exp. The group will be entirely its own entity, so our main group will not be taking away your raiders to fill in for group 1 for any reason.
Raid times will be Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30-11:30 server.

We would love to hear from you so please whisper Everywhere in game or drop off a quick app at www.silver.guildlaunch.com

Ps. I added you to real ID
Cheers!
Reply Quote
<congratulations> is looking for a skilled healer!

We are 13/16 2/16 hm , our pally heals just had to deal with some personal issues so we are now searching again!

Raid : tues-thurs 639-930 server
If u have an questions u can message me back or contact any officer from congratulations,
Congratulations.enjin.com
Rookii#1147 (battletag)

Thanks buddy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]