Disciples Of Disorder Kel'thuzad Late Night G

Guild History and who we are:

DOD is now fast approaching its first birthday. The guild has gained a well earned reputation on Kel’thuzad as a late night guild focused on progression, integrity and passion for end game content outside of normal raid hours. We are a mature guild for mature players with a minimum age requirement of 18. Most of our members are working adult gamers with professional and family commitments, so we endeavor to use our game time as effectively and efficiently as possible. Our members have a high-degree of mutual respect forone another and we maintain a fun relaxed environment that is conducive to team building and high end raiding.

What we are not:
We are not a training guild. We expect every applicant to know their class inside out. Although we go out of our way to help new members integrate we expect each applicant to do their homework and apply with the correct spec, reforging, gems and enchants and be able to logically back up their decisions.

Current Progress:
Mogu’shan Vaults – 6/6 (1/6 hc)
Heart of Fear – 3/6

Raid times:
Tuesday: 11PM – 2AM ST
Wednesday: 11PM – 2AM ST
Thursday: 11PM – 2AM ST
(Pacific Time Zone)

During progression content we expect all of our members to be able to attend at least a 90% attendance. All times given are server time.

Application Process.

Please visit guild site in order to submit an application. Our homepage can be found at http://disciplesofdisorder.net.
1. Be 18 years old with a desire to join a focused community that promotes team work.
2. Be ready to participate in 10man and 25man PVE end game content with a character that is appropriately geared, gemmed, enchanted and reforged.
3. Have an intricate knowledge of the class you play, and know how to maximize your individual performance while contributing to a team.
4. Be mature and dependable while being relaxed and easy going. We are a serious group that likes to have fun. Above all be willing to learn from istakes and accept constructive criticism.
5. Be capable of following the raid leader’s instructions and be flexible and open-minded when assigned specialized roles during specific encounters. You need to recognize that we are a raid team with emphasis on team. All members will be treated with mutual respect.
Application will be reviewed by the appropriate class leader or officer. Should you be successful you will be invited to a ventrilo interview. If this sounds like the kind of raiding that interest you please visit www.disciplesofdisorder.net to check out our latest recruitment needs. We will consider all exceptional applications regardless of spec/class. Should you want to talk directly to one of the officers in game or via vent please contact either Skillvex, Duerdoth, or Formerly.

Guild Masters Real ID: xd_legacy@yahoo.com

-----------------------
Personal Note: Due to two of our best performed raiders quitting the game for real life issues we are looking for any skilled players who can help us gain back the rankings. If this appeals to you don't hesitate to contact us!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I know I am on a different sever and I'm a different faction, but I am very interested in you guild. I have been looking for a late night guild for about a year. I have many lvl 90's but only two I would say can step into MV without any problem. I would love to chant with you guys and see if I am someone you would be interested in.

Yama
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]