"Oh snap! The Mad Scientist got his yak!"

90 Undead Warlock
New outfit bump!

Though I could use different shoulders..
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
nuuuuu, not the second page!

I'm only 90k short now!
Reply Quote
I am happy to have adopted Failed Experiment from you for the cause!

/gleefit
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I am happy to have adopted Failed Experiment from you for the cause!

/gleefit

See right there!

Customer satisfaction!

Still have a lvl 20 viscidus globule, a fungal abomination, 2 pets from BWL (not the Broodlord), an anubisath pet and all 3 from MC available if anyone wants them (and many more!)

As stated before, I'll also level them up for you if you'd like.

-Or any other pet you might want at max lvl but can't be bothered to do so yourself-
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I saved up the 11o grand for the yak and ran all the way over to Kun-lai to get it... then just, didn't buy it.

Hundred thousand is a lot of money to spend on a pretty awful ground mount. Plus now I have a hundred thousand gold to squander on stupid !@#$ like these pets. Or make someone level some pets for me cause I can't be assed to do it...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I saved up the 11o grand for the yak and ran all the way over to Kun-lai to get it... then just, didn't buy it.

Hundred thousand is a lot of money to spend on a pretty awful ground mount. Plus now I have a hundred thousand gold to squander on stupid !@#$ like these pets. Or make someone level some pets for me cause I can't be assed to do it...

I'll level those pets!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I like the regular yaks okay but this thing looks like a monstrosity to me. Maybe that fits with the mad scientist persona though. I think the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth looks better :p.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The issue I have with normal yaks is that they're too small, I expected a yak to be almost the size of the mammoth.

They've been reducing the sizes on a lot of things lately, kinda bugs me. Like for example, you go into Naxx and fight Thaddius and he's about the size of an elite saurok when before he was the size of the room.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
bump for science
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
science damn you, what have you done?!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
NO

BAD THREAD

GO BACK TO FIRST PAGE

NAO
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The REAL question is....

What will you do with said mount?....What science does you have in mind?

*Narrows gaze*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Secret Science
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
The issue I have with normal yaks is that they're too small, I expected a yak to be almost the size of the mammoth.

But yaks aren't mammoth sized at all in real life :p.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2f/YakRace.jpg/800px-YakRace.jpg
http://thrillophilia.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/yak-in-ladakh.jpg?9d7bd4

The grand yaks are bulkier and blockier than the mammoth though, they are just freaking huge and can make targeting difficult. But I do wish you the best in obtaining one!
Edited by Kesi on 12/12/2012 8:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Rogue

The one I got today is reserved, look me up next week.

is it next week yet
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
If I had a way to get you gold from my Allies I'd have you level a couple for me. Alas, my horde toon has about a grand to his name.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
pay me via neutral ah :o
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
For a 30% cut? Ouch. I'm lazy and cheap enough not to bother. Maybe if I could get someone to trade me some coinage somewhere, bleh.
Edited by Nicoletti on 12/13/2012 5:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
WHERE IS THAT GUY THAT TRADED GOLD ON BOTH FACTIONS

I NEED HIM

NAO

oh, he quit the game?... :(

hmmm..I'll think of something.

woah..did they change the price for a faction change..?
Edited by Merik on 12/13/2012 6:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://www.project-himalaya.com/i-khumbu/s2-yak.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]