[H] LF Late Night Guild

90 Troll Shaman
Looking for a guild with people that are active late night. My current work schedule keeps me from raiding/pvping with my friends on this server and would like to do some raiding and casual pvp/arena. I am usually active between the times of 11 pm to 6 am server during the week and late to early morning during the weekends. I have no raid experience this expansion but I have been raiding since vanilla and learn fights quick. I have multiple characters and havent picked up a main this xpac so I can play whatever is needed for the raid. Thanks for your time and I hope to see you all in the early am.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is 11pm server the earliest you're able to be around? Bleach and Bananas is looking to rebuild our core group after transferring here from Gurubashi. We raid Sunday - Tuesday 8:30pm till midnight.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Yeah sorry I get off work when you guys finish raiding. Hard times.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
If this is a long term thing then we're probably your best bet as we raid in the evenings on NZ/Aus time. We raid 2 nights a week, first night is Wed 3:30am server, second is Friday 2:30am server.

http://shadowscourge.guildportal.com

I'm on most nights after 3am server time if you want to have a chat, otherwise throw an application on our forums :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]