Raid Lockouts.

Why have raid lockouts on soloable raids or raids that very small population raid anymore?
Edited by Kralc on 12/11/2012 10:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
MC having a 1 week lockout has nothing to do with gold farmers
Reply Quote
Why is it in place then ? Why can't I rinse & repeat ?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Are you joking? Welcome to raiding, chief.
Reply Quote
Here comes the useless posts coming from long time players with absolutely no helpful input..
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
12/11/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Kralc
Here comes the useless posts coming from long time players with absolutely no helpful input..
"I disagree with it, so it's a useless post."

Heroic 5-man dungeons have a 1 day lockout, resetting every morning.
Raid Dungeons have a 7 day lockout, resetting every Tuesday.

You might not like it, but that's how it is.
Reply Quote
I'm sure that's how it is. That's why I won't bother spending anymore time waiting for mog gear to drop. Thanks for all of your very helpful posts.
Reply Quote
P.S Big ups to you who have the will to sit around and wait for video game instances to finish resetting..
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
So much win in the OP's posts
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Welcome to the last how many years?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/11/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Kralc
P.S Big ups to you who have the will to sit around and wait for video game instances to finish resetting..

you say that like the lockout requires 7days time played.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
ITT mechanics that havent changed since mid 2006 are all of a sudden a big deal
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
OP sounds like somebody who plays C.O.D all day and expects everything now.
Reply Quote
I bet acording to you everybody is a call of duty fanboy. Just "expect everything" when I'm paying to play the game every month, well yeah?.
Reply Quote
Yes, mechanic from 2006 are a big deal. Why have a 7 day lockout on a raid that nobody raids anymore. That's the question at hand..
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Well there are classic wow raiding guilds, granted not alot of em anymore, but still, that would be a detriment to them.

But seriously your this hurt over a transmog item? Damn millenials......
Reply Quote
Got to have something stupid in the end of your post ^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
12/11/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Kralc
Got to have something stupid in the end of your post ^

This ladies and gentlemen is what we call an impatient person. It is what society has developed and is proud of calling a well-rounded human being.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/11/2012 10:20 PMPosted by Kralc
Yes, mechanic from 2006 are a big deal. Why have a 7 day lockout on a raid that nobody raids anymore. That's the question at hand..

You might want to go over to the tanking forum there's a big stink about AQ40 (or is it this forum i don't remember)

Go talk to them about people not raiding content anymore, because frankly those 60's over there seem pretty damn angry.

Even more so then you Mr. Warlock
Reply Quote
This ladies and gentleman is what I call a judgemental !@#$. You have no idea how long/how many times I've even raided MC for. Just another useless soul chucking they're views around for the fukc of it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]