Druid cyclones and "vanish"

90 Blood Elf Warrior
Druid cyclones should be on a cool down just like hex or scatter shot.

Oh by the way there "vanish" is one of the dumbest thing blizzard has ever given to a druid

ya im almost dead vanish cyclone while "vanished" drink bam full health

also blizzard since you have fixed the change form thing yet you better get on that
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
cyclone is fine get over it, displacer prolly needs a nerf but i wouldnt get your hopes up anytime soon mages got a hard nerf and blizz is proabably still crying in a corner somehwere
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
cyclone is next...just watch
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
displacer beast wouldnt be as bad, if i didnt have to reset focus every 30 seconds. more of an annoyance than anything really
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/11/2012 11:57 PMPosted by Lobster
cyclone is fine

Explain this humor!

It's been the same since the beginning of time. Shut up about it already.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
12/11/2012 11:59 PMPosted by Avotech
Displacer beast is the gayest thing druids have ever gotten along with symbiosis.

That is a cool transmog. It reminds me of a tv show, but I can't remember which one.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Cyclone isn't that bad.

If they are going to modify anything about druids it should be looking at displacer beasts CD and removing symbiosis from arena completely. The ability is way too hard to balance and makes them too good in some comps.
Reply Quote
I lose games because displacer is soooo stupid
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I agree that cyclone should have a 30 second or higher CD due to it's use in combo CC's. Being Cycloned two times in a row with Entangling Roots AND THEN displacer beast'd is completely infuriating when he's at 2% HP. They've given R.Druid's more defensives than a blood DK.

No one ability is over powered, it's their use in CC combos that literally take a player out of a match in arenas. AND THAT is overpowered.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
i like counterspelling a cyclone 3/4 of the way through and still seeing it go off. my 43 ms isn't cutting it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I agree that cyclone should have a 30 second or higher CD due to it's use in combo CC's. Being Cycloned two times in a row with Entangling Roots AND THEN displacer beast'd is completely infuriating when he's at 2% HP. They've given R.Druid's more defensives than a blood DK.

No one ability is over powered, it's their use in CC combos that literally take a player out of a match in arenas. AND THAT is overpowered.

You need to make a distinction here between feral and resto, i agree resto can be too cc heavy in certain matches especially if his most likely caster cleave is controlling you enough but a 30sec cd on clone in general would break ferals who are good at managing combo points
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/12/2012 12:25 AMPosted by Crimestopper
i like counterspelling a cyclone 3/4 of the way through and still seeing it go off. my 43 ms isn't cutting it.

I swear to god I got a few spells off during a global silence one round. Suspect there are still bugs with the loss of control feature
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Displacers cooldown is way too low

Also correct me if I'm wrong but can't it be used while silenced?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Displacers cooldown is way too low

Also correct me if I'm wrong but can't it be used while silenced?

yes lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

You need to make a distinction here between feral and resto, i agree resto can be too cc heavy in certain matches especially if his most likely caster cleave is controlling you enough but a 30sec cd on clone in general would break ferals who are good at managing combo points

Yes, let me make the distinction that Resto CC's are the only issue. Good Feral players can be annoying if not table-turning, but Resto CC's require little skill to combo and have no cooldowns and can be made instant cast and almost ALWAYS wins the game for the team.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Blue on the EU forums just said they're going to probably redesign feral cyclone so there is a change right there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]