This is balanced damage?

90 Pandaren Monk
This just happened in the first 2-3 minutes of a match against warrior/druid

We had complete control over them from beginning up until I saw the warrior go red and LITERALLY global me.

Why is this even in the game?

http://i.imgur.com/xh4Zl.jpg?1
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
A picture of a mailbox? it's there to send and receive mail silly goose!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Dunno, he probaly had t2. I hit harder than that though o nvm it's a warrior just usual.
Edited by Jukah on 12/12/2012 9:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Does it even matter if he has T2? Even if he was FULL T2, 300k+ damage in 1 global cooldown is just absurd.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/12/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Kuan
Does it even matter if he has T2? Even if he was FULL T2, 300k+ damage in 1 global cooldown is just absurd.
it wasn't one GCD. he also hit you within a 12 second window where he's more than likely going to crit you, if he didn't have reck up you would've been hit for much less. next time try some CC. Seriosuly, not trying to sound like a ****#!%#, it's just every time i pop coolies against a WW monk i get controlled, then he just does that flying kick thing/rolls around kiting me. if you did all of that, and this still happened to you, it was incredibly lucky.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Vox
Cuz warriors are super easy to CC
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Magejerk
Cuz warriors are super easy to CC

Not super easy, but it can be done. Just ask a decent mage.. ohshi-
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Are you honestly trying to rationalize being able to do 300K+ in one global? And YES it was 1 global. Heroic strike is off the global cooldown + slam was more than 300k damage.

There is no reason at ANY point in this games pvp that a single player should be able to do 300k+ in one cast time. And that is not even considering the unlimited mobility, stuns, and survival that warriors bring.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
While people have ways to stop it, the other team has ways to stop you from stopping them.

Some people aren't idiots and just pop CDs without any thought only to get hit by CC trains

Nothing is an excuse for that kind of damage.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Are you honestly trying to rationalize being able to do 300K+ in one global? And YES it was 1 global. Heroic strike is off the global cooldown + slam was more than 300k damage.

There is no reason at ANY point in this games pvp that a single player should be able to do 300k+ in one cast time. And that is not even considering the unlimited mobility, stuns, and survival that warriors bring.

Sure 2 slams in 1 GCD. Guy is in full Malevolent set with 55% PvP Power
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowmoon/Zarak%C3%AD/advanced

And tell me how exactly is a warrior hard to CC now?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If you read, the heroic slam and first slam ALONE were over 300k damage. That by itself is ridiculous... Count in the next global and it is over 400k damage in 2 global cooldowns.

You count that as fair? That is a SINGLE player doing 300k in 1 global, 400k in 2. If his partner threw even 1 or 2 damaging spells I could have died in the first global.

It's not about the fact that it took 2 global to finish me from 1 player, its the fact that a warrior did over 300k in 1.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
12/12/2012 09:50 AMPosted by Swolemayne
it wasn't one GCD. he also hit you within a 12 second window where he's more than likely going to crit you, if he didn't have reck up you would've been hit for much less. next time try some CC. Seriosuly, not trying to sound like a ****#!%#, it's just every time i pop coolies against a WW monk i get controlled, then he just does that flying kick thing/rolls around kiting me. if you did all of that, and this still happened to you, it was incredibly lucky.

The warrior needs one instant in that 12 second window where he's not cc'd to charge to someone and hit them with that.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Okay are people seriously saying that 300k is fine in two globals
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Outplayed according to the devs...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Which is pretty easy in the grand scheme of things... All it takes is a quick moment to push the 1 shot macro and hit 2 buttons at the same time.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
imo after reading some post, I think that the problem is that your very undergeared compared to him. Once you get full malevolent that won't happen anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
No sir that is NOT balanced! That is ridiculous why have any other class in the game at all...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
12/12/2012 09:50 AMPosted by Swolemayne

Dont nerf me bro!
Reply Quote
When you see him go read, stun him and roll away. It's not very complicated.
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Warlock
deal with it

you are wearing mostly blue,
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]