Realm Domination: Moon Guard

29 Night Elf Druid
Hello, Emerald Dreamers!

A new guild is being formed, right now, with the intention of making Roleplay in Moon Guard more interesting. We are seeking those who are willing to "get their hands dirty" in the name of the domination of Stormwind.

This effort is similar to what could be found in a Crime RP guild, yet not based around money, or secrecy.

We seek those who would be committed to causing a ripple in the RP world; therefore, those who are intelligent, ruthless, and remorseless (All in the name of interesting RP, all in compliance with the "World of Warcraft Terms of Use", of course).

Respond to me for more details, or send me a letter in-game (preferable) by simply rolling a temporary and/or new account on Moon Guard.

Thank you!

-Luna
Reply Quote
If I join will you guys ''get your hands dirty'' and dominate me in Goldshire?
Reply Quote
29 Night Elf Druid
You know we will, babe.
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
Go away.
Reply Quote
29 Night Elf Druid
Well, that's mean!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Why would you recruit off-server for Moonguard RP? Temporary accounts that don't have any commitment to the Moonguard community?

This seems pretty sketchy to me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Keep your server diseases to yourself Moon-guard person.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
((

No thank you. We on Emerald Dream prefer to use things like our guild banners to place on people, not in them.

))
Edited by Kaelsy on 12/12/2012 9:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm sure Moon guard is great. But all I really see in it right now is it's awesome value as WoW's #1 sideshow attraction. Best part about it, is there is no price of admission!
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 09:14 AMPosted by Araane
WoW's #1 sideshow attraction

The Darkmoonguard Faire? An 18 and over exhibition of freakish delights?

I'd so log in for that.
Reply Quote
Thank you!

-Luna

I'm offended you call yourself Luna.

-Luna
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]