Warla's cageable pet level service...

90 Gnome Warlock
Leveling pet from 1-15 costs you 1 BOP battle-stone (no elemental or undead)
Leveling pet from 15-20 costs you 1 BOP battle-stone (no elemental or undead)
Leveling pet from 20-25 costs you 1 BOP battle-stone (no elemental or undead)

or

Pet from 1-25 costs you 1 Flawless Battle-Stone

Here is how this works. I'll create a toon on your realm, you will pay your upgrades and pass me the cageable pet you want at the apropriete level. 1-3 days later you get your 15, 20 or 25 pet in the mail.

If interrested drop me a whisper BattleTag: Darky#1885
Edited by Warla on 12/13/2012 4:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Interesting idea. Not a bad way to get stones. 1-3 days return time is a little much though.

I can easily max out a pet in under an hour.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Good luck with that
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
@Nyda

Me Too, but what makes you think you'd be the only customer waiting for the 25 pet? :-) if theres 10... then you wont finish all 10 in 1 day ;-)

So an average of 1-3 days seem reasonable
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I accept your challenge!

10 x 25's by the end of the day ;)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
12/13/2012 05:57 AMPosted by Nyda
I can easily max out a pet in under an hour.

Tips please :) I can shoot up from 1 to 12 within a few trainer battles (I'm still stuck on the NR grand trainer) so I can't do NR or panda dailies. After that it kinda tapers down, but last few levels are always so slow.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
MVP
This is an extremely expencive service.. it takes less than an hour to go from 1-25. Stone upgrading services cost 1-3k and flawless stones on many servers run near 10k.

Your asking for A LOT for something that can take a person an hour to do on thier own time, let alone they would probably find themselves free stones in the process if they are leveling off wild pets..

But regqardless good luck, that's an extraordinary way to make dumb amounts of gold if people are willing to pay you your prices.. heh.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Knowing a thing or 2 about the scope of Warla's personal collection, I'd think you could just keep 3x (or more) lvl 25s for all tradeable pets at all times, and then just trade them one of 'yours' for the lvl 1... effectively providing instant turnover. Then you could level them back up on your own time.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
^ and that =P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
This is an extremely expencive service.. it takes less than an hour to go from 1-25. Stone upgrading services cost 1-3k and flawless stones on many servers run near 10k.

Your asking for A LOT for something that can take a person an hour to do on thier own time, let alone they would probably find themselves free stones in the process if they are leveling off wild pets..

But regqardless good luck, that's an extraordinary way to make dumb amounts of gold if people are willing to pay you your prices.. heh.

never underestimate the power of lazy people with money ;)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
MVP
12/13/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Parisoftroy
never underestimate the power of lazy people with money ;)

I realise that, howeve at the rate that's being charged that guarantees warla atleast 3 battlestones or a flawless an hour, not to mention wild pet drops.. there are plenty of people who would like to see even one BoP stone an hour let alone 3+.. the realistic price should be one BoP per 1-25 and a flawless stone for 2-3 pets (probably 2 since you can't transfer it to your server to profit what its really worth).

I know if someone on my server needed pets leveled and has a flawless I'd gladly spend 1.5 hours leveling 3 pets to 25 for them, especially when I know 1-2 stones (maybe even another flawless) is most likely going to drop for me in the process..

Edit: Heck, I might even level more than 3 pets.. thats a easy 10-15k in 1.5 hours, again not including other drops..
Edited by Pc on 12/13/2012 7:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
doing any and everything to get stones I see...lol
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
84 pets to go :-) then i have only rares...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
12/13/2012 07:54 AMPosted by Warla
84 pets to go :-) then i have only rares...

And then what?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

As someone else mentioned, don't underestimate the power of time. Some people cannot be bothered, and would rather pay for the service than do it on their own.

I do a similar project with professions on my server http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933236185. I write out a guide, gather the materials, organize, pre-count, and mail it for specific sums of gold. I have been told by many that my prices are too high. I believe that for the time and effort I put into them, they are fairly priced. Buying kits from me is not the only way to level a profession, just the most convenient.

What some people will pay for convenience, others will feel it's not worth it. Warla set the bar for their service, and it's up to you as the customer to decide if the service is worth it, or not.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Care to share what method you are using to level pets to 25 these days, Warla?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
When I lvled up my dark phoenix to 25 I was getting one lvl per battle. Here is how I did it. I would use my 25s, get the opponent or wild w/e down to almost dead and use pass until both of my other 25s died then have my full power and health DP come out and do the final blow, thus he would recieve all of the xp and usually ding next lvl automatically.

Thats how I did it. Maybe there is some slicker quicker way I don't know but would love to hear it myself. Course I have cut my playing time way way back. I only play like 1 or 2 hours a night now during the week.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
power leveling and funneling xp to a lowbie (usually via suicide/explode) is well known. I was more referring to a certain spot/method that Warla may have found since the nishi fix.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
When I lvled up my dark phoenix to 25 I was getting one lvl per battle. Here is how I did it. I would use my 25s, get the opponent or wild w/e down to almost dead and use pass until both of my other 25s died then have my full power and health DP come out and do the final blow, thus he would recieve all of the xp and usually ding next lvl automatically.

Thats how I did it. Maybe there is some slicker quicker way I don't know but would love to hear it myself. Course I have cut my playing time way way back. I only play like 1 or 2 hours a night now during the week.

Off-topic: My friend and I were just talking about the movie Wreck-It Ralph, and the scene with the Oreo guards when they say "O-re-o ooo reee ooo"...and then I saw your name when I hovered over the topic and chuckled.

On topic: That's the most comment method I've been reading for doing it. If I were to try that though, I'd need a pet that can kill itself because I'd get bored hitting pass constantly....and knowing my luck, the other pet would be left with 100 hp vs my close to full health low level pet and I'd miss all my attacks and die, or the other pet would crit me.
Edited by Parisoftroy on 12/13/2012 9:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman

Off-topic: My friend and I were just talking about the movie Wreck-It Ralph, and the scene with the Oreo guards when they say "O-re-o ooo reee ooo"...and then I saw your name when I hovered over the topic and chuckled.

On topic: That's the most comment method I've been reading for doing it. If I were to try that though, I'd need a pet that can kill itself because I'd get bored hitting pass constantly....and knowing my luck, the other pet would be left with 100 hp vs my close to full health low level pet and I'd miss all my attacks and die, or the other pet would crit me.

Oh cool, I will have to watch that movie! lol

To get a pet from 1 to 25 if I really worked at it I probably could, talking about in an hours time. And then after that first time subsequent times would be easier cause you know what to do. Practice makes perfect, etc. I never actually thought about it before this thread. lol I mean timing how long it takes to get a pet to 25.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]