10M Casual late night raiding guild LFM

90 Human Rogue
Eminence is a PvE Casual+ Raiding guild. We are Mums and Dads, College Students and Workers. We have a very casual atmosphere with a lot of fun, jokes, Taters and good times to be had. But when it comes to raids we bring our A-game.

At this point in time we are 6/6 in Mogu'shan, 2/6 in Heart of Fear and 1/4 in Terrace of Endless Spring (9/16 overall 5.0 tier) and are seeking two or three more skilled players (Mage, Rogue and Ret and/or Holy Paladin) to fill out our raiding roster. We raid on Friday and Saturday nights from 10pm to 1am.

Interested? Go to http://eminence-dalaran.com/apply.php and fill out an application. Or send an officer (Symari, Elexis, Ileani, Lunaflora or Spiderturky) an in-game mail or whisper.

Whether it's here or with another guild, I hope you find what you're looking for!

Edit: Updated progression.

Edit 2: Updated progressional and recruitment needs. (3/17)
Edited by Thijs on 3/17/2013 7:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
C'mon folks, we need more puntable marmots to progress this tier.

Bonus points for being a gnome.. Its Puntception.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Gnomes are most welcome, even if we can't see them half the time ;)

We're still looking, so if this guild is the right fit for you, submit an app asap!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Told you all we'd down Will of the Emperor this week! It took us 2 tries. Because we are bosses. You know you want to be a part of this awesomeness! Tackling Heart of Fear next week? I think so.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Well if you need an ele shamy im free atm depending on raid times, but most my days are free.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hi Sharamobius! I'll whisper in game.

In the mean time, please visit our web site (http://eminence-dalaran.com) and check out our guild, see if in fact we're a guild that might be a good match for you.

We currently raid Fri and Sat nights 10pm to 1am. And yes, Elexis is spot on! We killed Will of the Emperor on normal in just two attempts last night so we're officially 6/6 now with Mogu'shan cleared. Pretty exciting!

I'm uploading the kill video as I write this. :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Put in an app on the sight not sure if it went through just said it was sent to a mod for approval.

Hit me up if ya see me online though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We received your application and are reviewing it now. We'll talk about it and get back to you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Excellent Sharamobius, thank you!
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Death Knight
If you think your gnome enough to replace an amazing warlock step on up, we need a new one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Yes we do! And/or a solid mage! All that cloth loot going to waste... tsk tsk
Reply Quote
87 Human Mage
Merry Christmas! Hope you find the whatever you're looking for under the tree this year!
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
You know you wanna roll on the sex trinky.

((Still lookin' for DPS, Our hunter hulksmashed his PC.))
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
mm...dat sex trinky. Y'all better come get it before I get my paws on it. #90ORBUST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Haha :P

But seriously, we're looking for more raiders. Our ranks need you. Interested? Apply!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
We have opened up recruitment again, looking for:

- Mage
- Rogue
- Paladin (Ret and/or Holy)

I've updated the original posting as well.

If you're interested, please apply: http://eminence-dalaran.com/apply.php

Good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]