Looking for more Boomkins for bg fun!!

90 Night Elf Druid
So ive been playing my boomkin allot and having a blast in bgs.. but i never see any other boomkins out there. So i want get some boomkins grouped up to wreck some random bgs together. Here is my game tag. Kinghobo#1320, Be pvp geared and know how to play boomkin lol. Dingkinghobo-eonar is my boomkin, can hit me up in game if game tag doesnt work
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
My friends and I are trying to get together and own up 5's or random BGs as 5 moonkins. We had a blast last time we did. I sure hope you get some messages/replies back. It really is a great time; even better with skype/vent/mumble/TS(lol).
Edited by Cyous on 12/11/2012 6:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You should try 3 boomkins, 2 mages, or 1 mage 1 lock. but 2 mages with healing touch!!! and 2 boomkins with mirror image LOL that would be so fun... 3 solar beams, and with the glyph there huge! 2 rings of frost, typhoon them into it. Man WHERE YOU BOOMKINS AT LOL!!! I dont see any on my realm so arena is not going to happen, why im on here just going for bgs so we can show some people what boomkins can do...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
12/11/2012 11:45 PMPosted by Dingkinghobo
You should try 3 boomkins, 2 mages, or 1 mage 1 lock. but 2 mages with healing touch!!! and 2 boomkins with mirror image LOL that would be so fun... 3 solar beams, and with the glyph there huge! 2 rings of frost, typhoon them into it. Man WHERE YOU BOOMKINS AT LOL!!! I dont see any on my realm so arena is not going to happen, why im on here just going for bgs so we can show some people what boomkins can do...

Back when mushrooms were worth a damn, we'd all get solar eclipse, return our flag, then mosey on over to our flag room. We'd plant mushrooms near the flag. When some enemy ran to grab the flag, we'd cyclone them, adjust mushrooms as needed, then pre-cast Starsurge into a Detonate.

Now...2 moonkins doing this hurts like hell. 5 moonkins doing this in a coordinated manner is probably the greatest burst of laughter and excitement you'll have for the rest of the month. (We globalled every single player. they stopped running into our FR after 5 or so attempts.)
Edited by Cyous on 12/11/2012 11:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Dingkinghobo on 12/12/2012 9:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I only use a pvp movement trink, for bg's, is that ok? ;)
Edited by Demindred on 12/12/2012 11:28 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]