Warrior and Mage "Nerfs"

90 Undead Warlock
Just wanted to take a little time to talk about these so called "nerfs" that Warriors and Mages received. So from other Threads and comments it looks like the WoW community is pretty torn on these "nerfs"... The players who have level 90 Warriors and/or Mages are outraged while people who play non-FOTEVERSINCEWOWSTARTED classes are rejoicing and dancing naked in the streets! Now it probably seems like I've been just saying a bunch of random crap and havn't said anything constructive about the "nerfs"... and your right because didn't want people to mouse over my tread and see what I really wanted to say which is this...

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

WARRIOR AND MAGE TEARS BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I don't think the nerfs are going to save you from yourself broseph.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
12/12/2012 05:54 AMPosted by Atomicsoul
NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

6.5/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
That's cause everyone that crys about these mage and warrior nerfs are brainless monkeys and need to be purged from WoW society.

Take your nerfs proudly and live the struggle, Ty ty.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Not crying.

Taste for blood was stupid.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Not crying.

Taste for blood was stupid.

Agree. But we can still kick your rear lock.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
if taste of blood is such a big deal change it to what it used to be before mop simple as that.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
12/12/2012 07:29 AMPosted by Ryguy
if taste of blood is such a big deal change it to what it used to be before mop simple as that.

I never get pass 2 stack I still kill people with my TFB so it won't chance anything
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Why are you laughing warlock?

You're the next target
Reply Quote
i thought this was funny as hell, and i think it is gonna be even more funny when kids come back on these forums crying about mages even though we got nerfed the hardest this xpac so far.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Wait warriors got nerfed? So that must be why I saw a 2 warriors in a 2v2. Yes, it was a team of two arms warriors...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
The hell you say!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/12/2012 07:54 AMPosted by Banewolfz
Wait warriors got nerfed? So that must be why I saw a 2 warriors in a 2v2. Yes, it was a team of two arms warriors...

One of the most hilariously fun comps to play, I have done it various times. Has little to do with TfB, more to do with Second Wind giving it a chance to be remotely viable. When one Warrior gets low you kite like crazy while the other peels and continues damage and then swap back and forth. Its a cat and mouse game of staying between 35% - 10% to heal endlessly.

One of the most fun games I played we fought a Resto Sham / Frost Mage team:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9081/wowscrnshot120812023521.jpg

Considering a decent FMage takes you from 50%-0 in one deep-freeze he was pretty fail, but the number of times we were 10% or below made it a nerve-wracking experience haha. I healed for over 1.6 million health.
Edited by Squirrelnut on 12/12/2012 11:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMWi7CLoZ2Q
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Why are you laughing warlock?

You're the next target

We already got hit by the nerfbat multiple times.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Chaos Bolt inc nerf.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
12/12/2012 05:54 AMPosted by Atomicsoul
non-FOTEVERSINCEWOWSTARTED

hhehehe warriors fotgame. that's funny.
We needed the nerf though
finally mages got hit too.

12/12/2012 11:27 AMPosted by Squirrelnut

One of the most hilariously fun comps to play, I have done it various times. Has little to do with TfB, more to do with Second Wind giving it a chance to be remotely viable. When one Warrior gets low you kite like crazy while the other peels and continues damage and then swap back and forth. Its a cat and mouse game of staying between 35% - 10% to heal endlessly.

One of the most fun games I played we fought a Resto Sham / Frost Mage team:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9081/wowscrnshot120812023521.jpg

Considering a decent FMage takes you from 50%-0 in one deep-freeze he was pretty fail, but the number of times we were 10% or below made it a nerve-wracking experience haha. I healed for over 1.6 million health.

Squirrelnut, won't lie, that's hilarious, especially at 1700ish rating, where a mage should have an idea of what he's doing. Any chance you'll be writing a pvp guide like in 4.3? :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/12/2012 07:42 AMPosted by Raw
i thought this was funny as hell, and i think it is gonna be even more funny when kids come back on these forums crying about mages even though we got nerfed the hardest this xpac so far.

Please list all these mage nerfs that they have been hit the hardest what a joke.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]