PvP Healing Arena - Do you focus target?

90 Undead Priest
Just looking for any edge I can get. I have focus targeting macros defined, but I find that I rarely use them. I have dispel-focus defined and I use that so I don't have to switch from my main target for heals, but honestly, with the global cooldown, I could just as easily target hostile and back again.

What do you guys use focus for?
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Vangus
What do you guys use focus for?
Typically to watch things like when the mage is casting polymorph, or the lock is casting a fear so you can death, LOS, fade, or stealth it, lets you know when that lock is casting a chaos bolt, monitor cc durations on the opposing healer, etc. I don't use it to cast anything at someone like I do on my mage, I just use it to monitor what specific players on the other team are doing.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Yep, pretty much what Esmee said. I put mages on focus to watch for sheeps, or the opposing healer to watch CC duration so I can follow those up with a fear or MC.

12/12/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Esmee
the lock is casting a fear

Good one!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]