Sha loot......

90 Draenei Death Knight
13 kills, 13 extra rolls, 26 caches.

Anyone else?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
First of all, you don't get caches from bonus rolls, you just get the gold.
Also, I've gotten t14 gloves on my warlock three weeks in a row. RNG is RNG.
Reply Quote
40 Orc Warlock
Sounds like a streak there!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
85% chance happening 23 times isn't very outlandish with how many millions play this game
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
well since people like crying about loot.

I will tell you a story.. about a little monk named Hugsspec, Today.. Hugsspec had some friends that wanted to do LFR.. so Hugsspec went to LFR with them. Hugsspec won the tier helmet off "The other sha of entitlement" when she already had a Tier helmet for Windwalker which was the only spec she played, and then her friends decided it was time to do HoF.. so she went to that too. Empress gave Hugsspec a Tier chest.. This made her happy, her bonus roll however was not a Fist of LFR Hero but ANOTHER Tier chest.. this did not make her happy.

Hugsspec was not a happy panda that day.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I hate this game.. and expecially you Barfus.. stop telling people what I do >_< Angry Panda face.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I hate this game.. and expecially you Barfus.. stop telling people what I do >_< Angry Panda face.

You do know that having a conversation with your own alts is against the ToS right?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

You do know that having a conversation with your own alts is against the ToS right?

And no one likes forum white knights
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

I think its allowed if you aren't trying to pretend to be 2 different people.

Or doing Erp.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

I think its allowed if you aren't trying to pretend to be 2 different people.

Or doing Erp.

lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
same here, bro
23 loot rolls with nothing is .00024%
idk how many subs there are but assuming 10 million people that means about 24000 people are with us
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]